Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Non stop pimples came out on my face. Help!?

My pimples come out not stop since 6 month ago, why? Red, itchy and painful. My period is normal. My age is 33. I'm using soap to wash my face right now. Any product to help me to stop it? Thanks.Non stop pimples came out on my face. Help!?
try sandpaper and baking sodaNon stop pimples came out on my face. Help!?
Proactiv helps a ton.


My skin got better since the first day I used it.


It's been almost a year and my skin is clear.
Dr. Kauffman's sulfur soap. It sure worked for me, hope it works for you too.
There are various medications that are available in different forms such as pastes, juices or oils. You can even make them at home. Pastes can be made out of various elements such as:





a) honey and cinnamon powder


b) fresh fenugreek


c) roasted and powdered pomegranate skin with lime juice d) sandalwood water e) radish seeds with water


f) orange peel


g) turmeric power etc.





These pastes are usually applied during the nighttime and are retained


for about 15 minutes on the skin or overnight. When it dries, the skin is rinsed with warm water. They are usually appropriate for skin that is affected by whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, andrashes and for skin allergies.


http://www.askaquery.com/question/how-to鈥?/a>
I get alot a pimples too. Mine loves around my chin. Acne complex helps alot, I have been using it for about a month now and I see alot of improvements. Also the source below helps alot too. Once you feel a pimple coming one you just put that acne blackhead terminator on it about 2 times a day and it got rid of my pimples over night. Don't wait to long though, you have to move fast and it will get rid of them. give it a try.





good luck
http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu鈥?/a>


dont just use soap cuz that can irritate it. i wont suggest a product cuz a lot of times people suggest something and it doesnt work for that person. u can look up natural remedies.


good luck! i'm sure things will turn out fine! =)
use gram flour instead of soap, you can find it at any indian store and take a handful of mint leaves and crush them apply it's water on face, continue atleast 1 month - stop junk food and oily and hot and spicy eatings...good luck.
Proactive ! my sister used it and its great. just wait about1-3 weeks to see a difference.
I think you should use Acne Free. It works really good. Its suppose to be better than proactive and it's cheaper.
What your skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





BEFORE spending more time and money, I suggest you visit this informational source:





http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>





It listed some of the MOST effective acne treatments available in 2007.





Hope this helps you make decision ;-)








P.S. I know someone who used to suffer from SEVERE acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her success story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution


.
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as an overnight home pimple remedy. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
DONT use proactive. Everytime I run into a ';pimples/acne'; question, I always see someone say ';use proactive';.


Don't use proactive. It's fake and un natural. Use some aloe vera gel. That'll do the trick....don't get the aloe vera that comes in that jar...get the one straight from the plant...using soap clogs your pores..and makes you get more pimples. I use this face wash for oily skin from Whole Foods and its the best! You should try that....other than the soap your using

No comments:

Post a Comment