Saturday, December 26, 2009

My acne medication works for a week then my pimples comeback , should i just stop after pimples were gone?

No absolutely not. You should finish all your pills according to the doctor. If you stop them, they won't be as effective especially for acne medications like accutane and antibiotics.My acne medication works for a week then my pimples comeback , should i just stop after pimples were gone?
MY SISTER TOLD ME ABOUT A VITIM'S AT WAL-MART HAIR, SKIN, NAILS IT IS IN A WHITE AND PURPLE BOTTLE START TAKING THIS AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS.My acne medication works for a week then my pimples comeback , should i just stop after pimples were gone?
Usually medications would last for a long time. Maybe your acne problem is worst than what your medication can cure. Drink lots of water and have lots of fruit. Use gentle cleansing soaps every morning and night before you sleep. Remember not to leave your face dirty every night. For the skin repairs itself every night. Sleep earlier and you may not need medication.
what acne medication are you using...maybe switch to a different one...talk to your doctor about it...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment