Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HOW CAN I stop pimples?

I have a couple pimples on my face I WANT TO KNOW HOW TAKE THEM AWAY and how to keep more from comingHOW CAN I stop pimples?
Acne Marks or Scars





Here is a simple tip that you can use to reduce your acne scars and pigmentation.





The Oil Cleansing Method


What you will need:


Warm Water


Cold Water


Clean Towels


Castor Oil


Olive Oil





The first thing you need to do is to wash your face gently to remove excess dirt and oils from the surface.





You will then need to warm a clean towel in warm water and apply it to your face for 3 minutes. Do the same thing with the cold water but this time for one minute.





Carry out both the warm water and cold water procedure about 3 times but always finish with cold and then pat dry with another clean towel.





Next mix a small amount of castor oil with a small amount of olive oil. A 50/50 ratio will do just fine. Apply the mixture to your skin and let it stay there for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a clean towel and you are good to go.HOW CAN I stop pimples?
Acne is a condition that can be healed by natural remedies. Regarding oily skin and acne you can actually minimize your acne very much by following simple methods. Actually I suffered from acne as many others. The only thing I can do is telling you what I did? And I can tell you that my acne is GONE, SO AMAZING.





1)Firstly I stopped masturbating, because when this is done the testosterone levels raise and then the excess male hormone will be converted to DHT which is the main cause of oily skin and hair loss. The male hormone is also found in females and this hormone is responsible for raising the sexsual interest.





2) Secondly I wash my face with hot water, not using any chemicals such as soup and these ugly things. This is done when I feel the need for it. But it should be done 3-4 times daily, and then you will be sure to have a clean skin.





3) My Muslim friend suffered from acne and when I asked him how can he suddenly get a clear skin, free of acne. He told me that he didn鈥檛 do anything to remove it. The only thing he was doing was to follow the holy month ';Ramadan';. This is done by fasting; abstain completely from foods, drinks and cigarettes until sunset.


That is quite weird? How can you heal acne and oily skin by fasting? It is quite amazing; I then did a research about it and actually find a lot of benefits of fasting. Here is some links:


http://www.healthpromoting.com/Articles/鈥?br>

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/no鈥?br>




I found out that fasting can actually heal acne and oily skin. I know, this is quite hard to maintain. But I will rather not eat than getting ugly scars, uuf that鈥檚 horrible. I do not say that you need to completely stop eating. I think you have to read the above articles then i'm sure you will know why this is a very effective method. It will remove ALL your acne.





4) Stop eating hormone added meats, this is only exaggerating your acne.





5) In some people milk or dairy products can be responsible for acne.


In my case I鈥檓 totally avoiding milk and eat dairy in small amounts. I did a research about it and found out that milk contain some hormones which can make your acne worse. You can substitute your milk with soy milk. Or you can try to stop eating dairy for 2 weeks and then decide if it causes acne.


Here is a link about ';hormones in milk';:


http://www.health101.org/art_Milk_and_Gi鈥?br>

And here is a link about dairy and meat:


http://www.swedish.org/111038.cfm





So hormones in our food are actually one of the main reasons of why people today suffer from acne. All these added hormone foods is making peoples lives today horrible, while big companies is making money out of it.





6) It is quite difficult to remove scars. But I can tell you that lemon juice is very effective. But you have to be VERY VERY careful with it because it is highly acidic. Then put some natural face cream on your face. This should be done before bedtime. You can mix lemon juice with vinegar.


This will make your skin glow if you suffer from oily skin. You will actually be amazed with the result. But make sure to use hot water before adding it. You should wash it off with hot water too, put it 1-2 minutes and then wash it off. This should be done 4-5 times. For maintain a glowing skin you can do it every week. But then you can change the lemon with orange juice because it is low acidic.





The orange or lemon juice should be self made. That means that you have to grind it.








7) I hope the best for you all.
meds from a dermatologist and ur local tanning bed
use the face wash acne complex

No comments:

Post a Comment