Saturday, December 26, 2009

I get peeling skin on my pimples..how can I stop that?

When I have a pimple for a while (more than a day), the skin on it seems to start to peel, and it makes makeup look crusty and gross. I use Proactive right now. I moisturize every time after I wash my face. How can I stop the crustiness?





Also, how can I manage my cystic acne? It's quite bad and Proactive doesn't seem to be working well and I've been on it a monthI get peeling skin on my pimples..how can I stop that?
To stop the crustiness try putting a dab of Vaseline on the pimple and leave it for a few minutes to go soft just before you put on your make-up.I get peeling skin on my pimples..how can I stop that?
';Tackle crusty spots with an exfoliating scrub to loosen flakes and rinse them away. Then use a bacteria killing cleanser to treat pimples lurking underneath. (suggestion: Mark Go with the grain exfoliating beads $9 and Mark that deep purifying gel cleanser $7. both meetmark.com)';
try usin a wash-off cleanser and moisturizer and if it still doesn't work then maybe u r usin the wrong type of products 4 ur skin


hope it gets better bbz!! x
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment