Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to stop pimples. lol?

how do you stop them and continue to prevent them from appearing. lolHow to stop pimples. lol?
wash ur face with face washHow to stop pimples. lol?
Get older.


I am 66 and still have them occasionally.
Get facials, watch your diet, work at it.
http://andycaine.solution72.hop.clickban鈥?/a>


great solution for acne
use an acne treament or wash.
That new ZapZyt thing actually works really well, you just rub it on the affected spot every night and it helps.





I also have friends who use Proactiv solution and find that it works as well. Olay cleansing pads are great to wash your face with every night and keep it healthy.





As for your diet, try not to eat chocolate too much (studies have shown that that doesn't affect your skin, but I don't care, it makes mine worse!!!), drink water, avoid soda, and don't eat too much junk food. A healthy diet is the key to healthy skin.
you should use tea tree oil.
GET YOURSELF SOME ARBONNE CLEAR ADVANTAGE.
Acne is horrible. I tried everything. I am a liceneced cosmetologist and I have acsess to every professional product out there and nothing will work. Sure they will clean and moisturize your face great, but acne is an internal problem an using these products is like putting a bandaid over an infection.





I was upset over my face. The doctors gave me all kinds of special creams like Retional A. All these medications did was dry the heck out of my face and made acne appear worse.





So one day I was surfing the net and I discovered people saying B-5 (panthetic Acid) cured there acne when taken in high doses.





So off to the vitamin store I went. I bought B-5 caps 500mg.


I started taking 1000 mg capsules every four hours.B-5 is water soluble so you dont have to worry about it building up in your system. High doses are apparently non toxic.





If you go do a search on B-5 for acne you will get all the specific details on why this helps.


I also started taking Niacin(B-3) 500mg 1 each day. This seems to help my pores shrink and makes my face firmer. The niacin does cause a tingly hot sensation to my skin which is normal and only last about an hour. I take it at night with dinner.This is called flushing. Do not get the non-flushing niacing because it is bad for the liver, plus I believe the flushing effect is what helps my face.





In addition to this I found by taking high doses of b-5 can deplete other essential b vitamis so I take B-100 complex, which is all the B vitamins in one pill.





I noticed an imporovement with a couple days and within a month my face was beautiful. I wash my face in the morning and at night with good quality cleansers.





My face which at one time was loaded with scars and acne is now clear. My pores have shrunk and I look normal.





Plus because of taking the B vitamins with higher doses of b5 and niacin, I found my mood to be great and my energy levels high.


Trust me this really works, after years of looking like a star system, my face is clear.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment