Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I always get pimples, do u know a way for me to stop getting pimples?

- Wash your face, shoulders, chest, and back with a very gentle soap, such as Aveeno, Neutrogena, or Basis. Avoid drying soaps, such as deodorant soaps. Always rinse well.


- Keep long hair off your face and shoulders, and wash it daily.


- Don't squeeze pimples and blackheads. This can cause infection and scarring.


- Benzoyl peroxide gel or cream, a nonprescription medication, is one of the best of the treatments for acne. Start with the lowest strength, and increase the strength if your skin is able to tolerate it. Apply the medication sparingly once a day, half an hour after washing. It may take several weeks to work and may cause mild redness and dryness. Never use more than 5 percent benzoyl peroxide unless a doctor recommends that you do so.


- Use only water-based lotions and cosmetics that do not clog skin pores, and only if they don't aggravate acne.


- Controlling stress may help reduce acne flare-ups.I always get pimples, do u know a way for me to stop getting pimples?
Going thru puberty, nothing you can do, Adult change your diet and drink more water.I always get pimples, do u know a way for me to stop getting pimples?
you should use clean and clear 10% persa-gel 10 which is 10% benzoyl peroxide. if you catch pimples early enough it makes them completely vanish. a lot of products have benzoyl peroxide as the active ingredient including proactive... which is not strong enough.. at least for me and its really expensive. this is cheap, really potent and you can get it at CVS.
Try astringent twice a day. working for me. Only one zit.
Yeh, u should wash your face regulary.


Try some face creame from shiseido, my mum works there and it really works
use face wash everynight, stop eating oily foods. or it could be stress.





try proactive its a good treatment.
Put some cream on it.
ok, i've been battling acne for the past 4 months, and i'm still not clear. I've been doing it all naturally, no chemicals no nothing. I've had to make huge sacrifices. So if ur commited here goes:


1) Give up all sweets/ fried foods/ sodas (eat as if ur on a diet, only healthy stuff)


2)Drink at least 2L of water a day, with at least 500ml of that lemon water (freshly squeezed lemon mixed with water)


3) Short showers


4) Wash ur face only 2 or 3 times a day, using cold water/ warm water/ cold water technique


5) Do acupuncture


I've been doing all those, and its helping, but it takes time, no overnight solutions


if u need any more help e-mail me at devarga@yahoo.com
wash your face at least once a day. Good luck!
proactive
I used to have the same problem I went to the dermatologist so he would prescribe me melds . NOTHING worked the only thing that has helped me is a birth control pill called jaz if you are old enough to be on the pill I suggest you get it.


you can also try proactive.
That depends why you're getting pimples. Sometimes it's hormonal, sometimes it's genetic, sometimes it's influenced by the way you care for your skin, and although there's no direct link between the two, diet can correlate with skin quality.





If it's hormonal, testosterone suppressing medications can be useful. Another thing is estrogen suppressing - both are major hormones in men and women, but suppressing either one can make a difference. Birth control is a popular option in girls who have acne. Most women who have bad acne related to hormones have bad breakouts around their periods.





If it's genetic, there isn't much you can do. Acne can run in genes and the best you can do is suck it up and care for your skin well regardless.





Skin care is highly important. Determine the type of skin you have to determine the type of regimen you should follow. Dry skin needs moisture, oily skin needs control, combination skin needs both. There are certain acids that can slow or decrease breakouts, such as AHA, BHA, salicylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide. They can be very strong and dry your skin a LOT though. Your best bet would be to invest in cleansers and moisturizers that contain these because they're effective enough without being overpowering and damaging to your skin. Cleanse your skin with gentle cleansers, such as Cetaphil, tone with a cottonball and alcohol-free toner, and do NOT forget to moisturize! A lot of times, oily skin is caused by lack of moisture, and thus the skin overcompensates. Once a week, use an exfoliator or mask. The Aspirin Mask (Google it, it's just uncoated Aspirin and water) works really well, and contains ASA (another good ingredient for your skin). Don't forget to protect your skin with SPF from the sun, and don't clog your pores with comedogenic products, most notably makeup. Keep hair out of your face and wash your face one to three times a day. Washing too much can dry you out and again, your skin will overcompensate.





And as I said, there's no direct link, but drinking lots of water cleanses your body. Items containing caffeine tend to stimulate your skin cells in a negative way (at least, this is what I was told by my doctor) to produce more sebum, and greasy food is a danger not only because it deposits lots of unnecessary fats into your body but if you touch greasy food and then touch your face without thoroughly washing your hands, it can impress that grease on your face.





If you want something that will work directly for you, consult your doctor for a reference to a dermatologist. They can assess you as an individual and cater treatment to you.
put tea tree oil on your face before you go to bed then rinse it off in the morning, DON'T USE SOAP it removes the oil making your body create more, it worked for me
Wash your face with soap regularly, use cocoa butter and don't touch your face often and don't let other people touch it. Drink plenty of water and leave junk food alone. It usually comes with puberty but I'm 17 and got only three in the past two years by doing those things. Hope That Helps!
yeah i usally get them before something


super important


i mix brown sugar with milk until


its like pudgin then i apply it to my face


and try not to talk when u have the mask on


it will cause wrinkles
Read The Secret. I have tried Proactiv, Biore, Neotrogena, any skincare out there... but nothing worked until I just put my mind to it. I wished for clean skin, I expected clear skin, and I wanted clear skin. After probably two or three weeks, I have absolutely perfect skin, like, I still have some post-acne marks, but nothing that's active. Believe me! All I use is a bar of soap to wash my face. No toners, lotions, nothing. Trust me on this. Buy something but still focus on clear skin. But all of your energy towards clear skin and it'll happen.
wat u do is wipe cow **** all over the pimpled area and it will dispear in a matter of minutes.
ya i agree with the other girl... just wash your face and if you have bangs or hair that comes down onto your face, you might want to do something about that cause the oils from your hair can get on your face and can make you get pimples. hope i helped!!! : - )

No comments:

Post a Comment