Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How Do You Stop Pimples !!!!!!!?

HELP ME PLZZ!!!!!!!!!!!How Do You Stop Pimples !!!!!!!?
proactive....seriously!


eating healthy, exorcise, and never sleeping with make-up helped allot tooHow Do You Stop Pimples !!!!!!!?
By PROACTIVE. Can be found in Wal-Mart.
umm... ask your doctor....sorry im not an expert... although you could just go to the store and look for pimple stuff!
eat fresh fruits drink water
wash your face two-three times a day, and use prescription medicines, i had the same problem,
Pro-Active. It works like a charm.
Alright, now before I answer, I am not crazy and I have actually done this when I was a young teen and had a very bad acne problem. I don't have any scars or anything like that and I haven't met anyone today who would have thought I even had acne growing up.





I never used proactive and I do not use any over the counter acne treatments..... now with that being said. When I was young I started getting acne when I was about 6 and by the time I was 12 it was horrible. Obviously it affected my self esteem and I didn't go outside much or made friends. I was at my grand mothers house one day and she took at look at my face and said I am gonna clear you up. (My grand mother was from the south and her family was all about holistic healing and what not)





She told me (now this is the crazy part) to put urine on my face! Honest to goodness, she told me to put some pee on my face. I did and I saw results almost immediately and about three months later my skin was ';almost'; perfect. I had some little bumps here and there but I wouldn't even call it acne plus I didn't have a single scar!





Now at that time there was a baby in the house and the urine of a baby is very pure. So I used my nieces diaper and applied it straight from the diaper like an astringent of sorts. However, you can use your own of course I would make sure you drink plenty of water so that you have the ';best product'; possible.





Now what most people don't know is that urine is sterile, it comes out of you at almost 100 degrees. Why it works I am not all the way sure. I do not that urine has a bunch of acidic properties which is what I assume is the primary agent in destroying the acne.





If you try this first, wash your face with soap and hot water or you could use very hot steam/water and a wash cloth to clean your skin. Than blotch on the urine all over and let it air dry. You don't have to rinse, it will absorb and leave no residue.





Like I said, I did this as a young man and I have a few friends who have tried this and were obviously shockingly surprised. I hope you give it a try and let me know how it works or if you have any other questions... feel free to email.





Good luck
drink lots of water (a gallon a day)
wash your face night and day.


i highly recommend Neostrata Canada.


i use it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment