Saturday, December 26, 2009

Please help me! I am tired of struggling with pimples what can I do to stop them from coming?

I use Clearasil Ultra and it gets rid of my pimples,but it sometimes leaves dark marks on my face. Plus the pimples keep coming back anyway. I want to stop using it,but if I do my face will be covered with pimples. What stops them from coming? And I'm 14 with no job,so I can't afford anything too expensive.Please help me! I am tired of struggling with pimples what can I do to stop them from coming?
When I was a teenager and couldn't afford to by the expensive stuff I got plain old Noxemia. I kept the tub in the shower and let the water run over my face as hot as I could stand it. The hot water helps open up the pores. I would then use the Noxemia and rinse it off.Please help me! I am tired of struggling with pimples what can I do to stop them from coming?
I'm a teenager myself and I think i know how it feels to see those naughty spots on your face. the best thing is to leave them alone and avoid squeezing them. Your diet also contributes to the quality of your skin, avoid sugary foods and high cholesterol snacks. why not try to be a semi-vegetarian? Eating plenty of fresh fruits and drinking lots of water will help to clear up the spots.


you can also try the skin, hair and nails tablets. this will be available at any health store.
mayb it is something that you r eating. Try to stop eating fried foods as much go get so pro active. another thing is get some biore facial wash they have for different things and the pore strips. wash ur face every night with this and apply cocoa butter the stick to make ur skin on even tone. Then get so ambi to take away the blemishes.
i know in may sound stupid but we use listerine mouthwash on my nephew have been for years and it really works because of the alcohol in it or you can use lemon juice but i like listerine better good luck
There are small facial sponges at pharmacies. When you shower use them with soap to clean your face. They are not too soft and they remove the dead cells. To get rid of old marks buy vitamin E capsules. Empty one in your palm and rub the marks with the oil content of the capsule. vitamin E removes marks with constant use. You can take a capsule orally every day. this helps too.
hey guy donot apply any on ur face u just wash ur face with pure water. dont use hot water.
the first thing to be followed is to wash your face 3 to 4 times a day. use a harmless soap which is not oily. u can use cinthol if u are interested. if u are a girl u can use turmeric and sandol wood paste. u can't use this if u are a guy. consult a skin doctor he will guide u with a proper skin cream and he will prescribe medicines to take internally. this will stop u getting pimples and scars moreover you should eat lots of fruits and vegetables and drink 7 to 8 glasses of water to flush your body toxins. avoid oily food and fatty foods.
This has always worked for me. Take the creamy layer off freshly boiled milk and apply it on your face (after it cools, of course!). If possible, mix it with some sandal and rose water and apply. Wash your face with soap after about 1/2 an hour. Do this daily.





The water that exudes from a cucumber or a papaya is also good for removing pimples. Use it with the above mixture. :)
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment