Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I help stop from getting so many pimples?

Also, do they sell an excellent soap for pimples in the U.S called dermofull? Its sold in Dominican Republic and I wanted to know if its sold here in the USHow can I help stop from getting so many pimples?
Pimples are actually caused by an abnormally LOW amount of oil in your body, therefore, you body has to kill cells to get the oil. Then an excess of oil is produces and must be excreted in the form of pimples.





I recommend taking Fish Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Flaxseed oil, or Extra Virgin Olive Oil.How can I help stop from getting so many pimples?
I've never heard of that soap. And if you are using soap vs using a wash, for example, you might be drying your face out, and if you are not using the correct moisturizer, you could be giving your skin the impression that it is oily, meanwhile it tells itself to produce more oil and sebum to make up for the dryness and lack of moisture. Does that make sense? Go to a dermatologist, they will definitely steer you in the right direction for the right products and correct care.

No comments:

Post a Comment