Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I stop PIMPLES?!?

Ok so my skin is really oily and i've been receving many pimples on my fore head, nose and my chin.





The products i've already tried using to cure it is...


Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser by Neutrogena (It just made my face feel really tight)


On-The-Spot Acne Treatment by Neutrogena (Did hardly anything...)


St. Ives Apricot Scrub Invigorating (Made my face really red the first couple uses then began drying my face out)





And now I just recently bought these two products and have been trying them out for about two days now...





Purminerals Day Renewal (Moisturizing complex with SPF 20, Complexe Hydratant avec FPS 20)


Oil Control Foundation (SPF 15)





And i've been getting a couple more pimples then normal and i've been noticing that my nose is starting to peel on the right side of the nostril.











Should I discontinue using these products too?


How do I stop getting as many pimples as I do?





MORE INFORMATION!


I wash my face everyday with Dove Beauty Body Wash


I don't eat a lot of fast food


But I drink a lot of soda (coke a cola)


I'm a teenager (15)How do I stop PIMPLES?!?
try acne free it works better than proactive and itz cheaper its only 20 dollars u can get it at rite aid or maybe other drugstoresHow do I stop PIMPLES?!?
First off, being a teenager hormones always mess with your face and give you acne. If you are really concerned though go to a Dermatologist and see if you can take the pill Accutane, it's an acne pill which is guaranteed to make your acne go away, and try to eat a lot of vitamin A it plays a role in the skin...
I know how u feel. I had horrible pimples! i had tons on my fore head and chin! so i used lots of medication like proactive(it sucks!) it sounds like u have very sensitive skin so dont use proactive.right now my forehead and chin doesnt have like ANY pimples! because i used CLINIQUE 3 STEP!!! it works!!! i have sensitive skin but it worked!!!!!!! i hope i helped u
  • natural beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment