Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I stop popping pimples??

Okay, This is going to sound really weird, but I'm addicted to popping my zits and blackheads. I tell myself I'm not going to do it but then I end up doing it for like 30 minute every night. I know this is really bad for my face and I'm afraid it's going to start scarring! HELP!! What makes it worse is that I think if I stopped I would have pretty nice skin. Got any ideas? Oh also, I already use benzoyle peroxide stuff. (spelling??? haha)How do I stop popping pimples??
benzoyle peroxide helps some





Proactive is expensive, at least for my pocket book.





Clean %26amp; Clear astringents and Neutrogena Multi Vitamin Acne Treatment have salicylic acid in them, which I think is the active ingredient in Proactive. I believe they are cheaper and you can find them at Walmart, you used to have to send out for Proactive.





As far as your habit-clean your face in the morning and at night.





Set a time limit for brushing teeth, washing and applying meds, whatever is necessary and then leave when your time is up. Do not allow enough time to pick and pop, just leave the mirror when the time is up. And stay away from the mirror the rest of the day.How do I stop popping pimples??
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site
Get off the ice and quit picking your face.
Go to Pimple Poppers Anonymous, a support group for people with your addiction.
wow..pretty weird addiction..well if there all nasty and white at the tip if u pop them they wont scar unless they are not ready to come out yet..what do u wash ur face with...i suggest clean%26amp;clear!!
get pro active then you won't have any to pop
ur not the only one who likes doin that. my boyfriend does the same to his face and mine if he sees one. i dunno. dont think about it. find other things to keep you occupied.
Picking and popping definitely leaves scars. There are a lot of OTC medicines and treatments you could try that would be much more productive.
cant beat Dan the man's answer. That was clever!
Imagine you in a few years in your adult life where your face is now being used as a 3 D map of the potholes in your community, or worse, the next lunar landing point for NASA. But I really think that you've got a masochistic streak.
You just have to stop. Its just like any other habit you just have to decide you're done and stop. Do something else to take your mind off it. Play a game or do some push ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment