Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I sometimes get pimples on my back and chest how can i get rid of them fast and stop them from comming?

Probably 3 or 4 at a time i get pimples on my chest and back and they are just annoying... how can i get rid of them fast and then stop them from comming back for good. Anything would be aweseome?I sometimes get pimples on my back and chest how can i get rid of them fast and stop them from comming?
Something with salicylic acid will usually help. Salicylic acid breaks keratin bonds and exfoliates the skin thus preventing pores from being clogged by dead skin cells and oils. I would recommend neutrogena body wash. I'm not sure of the exact name but it's orange and has a gritty feel to it. It's really good at exfoliating and leaves your skin smooth. It also has salicylic acid in it. Other than that, don't pick at them and avoid touching your skin with your hands.I sometimes get pimples on my back and chest how can i get rid of them fast and stop them from comming?
Use some type of pore reducer cream on your back. I know Avon has one that is good. Don't pick at them. It is oil buildup and it can happen almost anywhere. When you clean yourself scrub those areas good, too, to get rid of dead skin cells. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment