Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can i do about breaking out in pimples above my lip area? I think its from shaving,wont stop!! weeks?

I shave my mustache area,and ithink this is why i keep getting pimples and stuff breaking out in this area,over and over in different spots. Right now i have 3 and 2 or 3 red spots from old ones. It wont stop. Im even using a walmart 3 step acne treatment with benzoyl peroxide.What can i do about breaking out in pimples above my lip area? I think its from shaving,wont stop!! weeks?
Are you sure it's acne? It could be razor burn from shaving. If it is razor burn, here's a site for preventing it: http://www.wikihow.com/Prevent-Razor-Bur鈥?/a>





If it is acne, there is not much to do other than try different products (giving them at least 3-5 weeks to work) until you find one that works for you. If all else fails, talk to your doctor about it and/or see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment