Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you stop from getting pimples on your but and under the arms? Certain soaps different skin conditions?

y is it that i dont have any body acne for a while then in 1 fell swoop i find that i get acne on my rear end and under my arms and how can i avoid the breakouts all together?How do you stop from getting pimples on your but and under the arms? Certain soaps different skin conditions?
Wash well, but maybe even more important, rinse and dry well! Use Caldesene medicated powder to help keep you dry. It helps me a lot. It's a pink cylindrical container with navy blue or royal blue lettering. White cap.





It works for all kinds of stuff!How do you stop from getting pimples on your but and under the arms? Certain soaps different skin conditions?
You might me allergic to a soap or body wash. take note of what you're using and stop it for a bit. All the fruity soaps, scrubs, and washes irritated me just like that. I've had to use aloe based, milk and honey, non-fruity soaps and I've been fine.
Same thing happens to me. I just put on a little moisturizing lotion daily and most of them improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment