Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to stop popping the pimples?

i cant seem to stop doing it, and when i do it my skin gets even more irritated..


i don't have like acne or anything but i sometimes get few pimples before my period..


and i can't seem to control myself when i damage my own skin...


im desperately in need of help?How to stop popping the pimples?
use handcuffsHow to stop popping the pimples?
Its a hard habit to break, and if you're struggling so much, make sure you are washing your hands before, and your face after, as the bacteria that you are transferring into the pimples will just make them worse. I know its tempting to pop them, but just keep in mind that you can permanantly scar yourself, along with causing more acne.
ugh I do it too, except i scratch at the acne scars... which is probably worse.





Get productive with your acne, get some acne medication/ home remedies. that way you will feel like u are doing something about it, and them maybe one pop em
Oven mitts?
  • natural beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment