Saturday, December 26, 2009

When do pimples generally stop appearing?

I think it's different for everyone. I started getting acne in 5th grade. I'm 29 now, and my face is finally starting to clear up, but I still get pimples. The weird thing is that now my neck is breaking out worse than my face, which I've heard can happen as you age. Both my parents are in their 50's and still get acne. But they, like me, have oily skin and that keeps them looking younger... people guess they're 10 to 15 years younger than they are. I guess having oily skin can be an advantage as you get older!When do pimples generally stop appearing?
I have it since 11 years old and am still having it now at the age of 14. hopefully it clears up soon but for my brother it decreases drastically at 18 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment