Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i stop an addiction of poping pimples and zits fast please?

help i have a bad habbit or popping picking squezzing zits on my face and my face looks horrible and i have scars all over it how can i stop please help im starting college this fall and want to look normal but i cant stop poping and squezzing my zits and acneHow can i stop an addiction of poping pimples and zits fast please?
Ewww.


I do that too.


Keep your nails short (even if you are female) because it's more tempting when you have long nails.





Look at people, older, who have bad complexions. LOOK at them carefully and realize this could be you in the future.





Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!! Even if you think your skin is oily there are certain creams that will help.





It's expensive as hell but Creme de la mer is great for surface scars. Maybe try Mederma.





Bad habit, I know. Don't keep mirrors in every room. When you think you're about to start, DO SOMETHING ELSE!!





I feel for you. I'm 46 and didn't start doing this till my 20's but it shows. I hate my face (ha ha) but I know I did it to myself (drugs in the 80's contributed a BIG part, but I still do it and I haven't done drugs in decades).





Good luck.How can i stop an addiction of poping pimples and zits fast please?
I have the same problem. I started puberty really early, and started getting zits in third grade. By 5th grade, I had full-blown acne and was addicted to picking. I'm going to be a senior this year, and the problem is still there.





When you feel the urge to pick, try not to go to the mirror. If you must pick, wash your hands and face before, then wash your face with just warm water. That will help get any excess oils off your face without drying or irritating your skin. Try to step back from it every once in a while and see how much damage you're doing. That might convince you to stop for that session. I know it's difficult to stop, and it is an on-going problem. When you want to pick, think of all the reasons you have for stopping. Then, use a skin-clearing regiment of an acne facial cleanser, a topical treatment of salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or sulfur, and an oil-free facial lotion that won't clog your pores. If your skin is very sensitive, use warm water to wash it in the morning (not soap) and use the treatments just at night.





This website has a lot of good information: http://www.stoppickingonme.com/index.php





Good luck!
well the truth is washing your face every 5 minutes wouldnt help. just try a acne system like clearisil or proactive and follow the directions or you wont get good results...and if you pop a pimple it sends 2/3 back into your face and then comes back. so try and resist popping them.
Get them remover by a dermatolagist and then you wont have any zits to pop . Zits come from your pores , and if its clogged , it will cause zits . You just have to keep your skin clear and then you wont need to worry . i had the same problem , and i just went to a dermatolagist and they told me what to to .
WELL I USED TO DO THAT ALL THE TIME..AND I WAS ADDICTED BUT NOW EVERYTIME I WANT T O DO THAT I JUST GO AND LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SAY TO MYSELF THAT MY SKIN IS GONNA TURN REALLY UGLY AND IT USUALLY STOPS ME..
one tip, if you didnt pop them, then they would get bigger, and yo would look worse! so is a good thing you are popping them. What i do to not get acne is i take lots of showers, and wash my face! Even though i do got a bruise on my left cheek, from where my bestfriend hit me in the face with her cast

No comments:

Post a Comment