Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I want to stop masterbating but whenever i don't masterbate pimples start growing on my face.Help??!!??!!?!?!?

i am having many pimples(big) on my face some are red %26amp; some are white containig white liquid. everyday i wake up a new pimple grows on my face.I have consulted many doctors But no useI want to stop masterbating but whenever i don't masterbate pimples start growing on my face.Help??!!??!!?!?!?
Pimples have nothing to do with masturbation.. They are caused by fluctuating hormones.. I'm guessing you are around 14-17 years old? This is totally normal I would suggest washing your face in the morning and at night before bed with a mild facial soap.. and using a mild astringent to remove excess oil and dirt.I want to stop masterbating but whenever i don't masterbate pimples start growing on my face.Help??!!??!!?!?!?
i think its a coincidence, stop if you want
Well get a topical for the pimples.
Masturbation gets nothing to do with pimples on your face. Pimples only are due to the acne vulagaris and relative greasy skin. It is a common disease hitting guys %26amp; girls during the young age mainly. By or without masturbation acne will have its course and some scientist think that psychological problem even can influence it. Medical care against acne needs long time and resource, through various antibiotic %26amp; anti-inflammatory cicle and dermatological treatment.
well dont stop if you think thats the problem. but seriously they have no relation.
Masturbation and pimples are not at all related. It's puberty my friend. You just have to deal. Sorry.
dont stop then. i bet you will still have pimples though.
I know what you mean. I stopped masturbating once and was run over by a car. Well I started masturbating again (as soon as I could) and I have not been run over since! So start up again.
dont stop w@nk*ng! it makes you feel happy!!!!!


it releases these chemicals that make you happy, and it has this stuff that kills these things called free radicals, that cause spots and stuff!!!!


it is onlly a very new idea, and an idea is all it is, but it does makes sense. scientists (this isnt exactly a hot topic, so progress is slow!!) are currently carrying out experiments.
I do not know if you are serious or not but let me just say that it is a coincidence. There is no relation between the 2.
Go to a dermatologist. He/She will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment