Saturday, December 26, 2009

When I sweat on my forehead, I get pimples on my face. I have oily skin. How do I stop the pimples?

I dread summer due to this. Does anyone else have this problem?When I sweat on my forehead, I get pimples on my face. I have oily skin. How do I stop the pimples?
use a good strong cleanser daily. this should help keep the pores clean and help prevent pimplesWhen I sweat on my forehead, I get pimples on my face. I have oily skin. How do I stop the pimples?
You know sometimes pimples are from stress. I know it is a hard thing to accept but please appreciate that oil. Come about late 20 or early 30's that will begin to change. Go to Walgreens and ask the pharmacist person for help, they are good. Do not use alcohol cause it is very very drying to our skin. When you wash your face, that gives the skin permission to start producing more oil immediately. Go to Walgreens, look at the products that are usable, really.
i use to get a lot of pimples on my forehead. I went to the doctor and got a medicated pimple cream called clindoxyl..works great.





But for you to stop sweating..you need to keep hydrated and drink lots and lots of water. If you have oily skin..have some blotting tissue with you which gets rid of excess oils on your face. Remember to watch your face in the morning and at night.
Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment