Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to stop pimple on the way? home remedies?

i have pimples, yes. haha.


but there are a couple on my face i can feel coming and i was wondeirng if anyone knew any home remedies that could stop it?


they are like udner my skin, and i can see a slight bump and it hurts there. pleeeeease help!?How to stop pimple on the way? home remedies?
First off preventing it drink 8 glasses of water a day. avoid fry spicy sweet food. sweet is less serious. eat lots of fruits and veg. use facial wash for acne, lotion sunscreen that has non-codgemetic. clean your hand before popping pimple and then apply toothpaste.How to stop pimple on the way? home remedies?
crest white tooth paste (don't use blue!)


I usually put a small dab on before I go to bed and then wash my face in the morning. but it can get on your pillow case, depending on how you sleep so you could put it on for about an hour and then wash it off if you want too.
Toothpaste. Not Gell but the paste. It has always worked for me. Probably because it dries the skin out a little. I have also had great luck with Hydrogen Peroxide for zits that have already surfaced.
Use tea tree oil! I swear it is a miracle for getting rid of pimples. Make sure you only use just a tiny drop. apply it on a qtip and just dab the pimple area with it.
tooth paste =] it works

No comments:

Post a Comment