Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I really need to stop popping my pimples. How do i?

Ugh, i pop my zits so much it bugs me :(I really need to stop popping my pimples. How do i?
Idk man, just don't touch them, and keep putting acne lotion on it, it should get better in timeI really need to stop popping my pimples. How do i?
It's actually really good that you pop them then your taking the white stuff out and you don't have pimples.
you just need to wash your face. get this stuff its called acne free and it really works good!
Whenever you even notice touching your face STOP! It could cause scars that never COMPLETELY disappear!





Find out what's important to you, and think of how acne scars could ruin it.
It sounds like you do what I do and what my sister does. We have had a nervous tick about this. Everytime I see one Iwant to pop it. Even if it is on some one els. I know it is grose but I cant help it. So this is what I do. I smoke a big fatie and let my self relax everytime I get the urge. Also I find if You keep yourself busy it keeps you from doing that.
i have the same problem . just keep your hands away from your face because your hands carry lots of germs. also, drinking lots of water helps clear up zits and pimples. i use clearisal acne pads for my pimple problem, it really helps clear up your face !
  • natural beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment