Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When will I stop getting pimples? I am in my 30's!?

I don't have a lot, just a few each month around the time of my period. Will it ever stop? I thought pimples were for teenagers.When will I stop getting pimples? I am in my 30's!?
No,,,,,,,,,,,they're not ONLY for teenagers. Adult acne is very common. I got rid of mines by getting a prescription for ACUTANE and I haven't had that problem in years. :--)








Best Wishes!!!When will I stop getting pimples? I am in my 30's!?
My aunt said that she had zits and wrinkles at the same time. Adult acne is very common. Supposedly Cameron Diaz has a bad acne problem
Its just the result of getting your period!! You will never stop getting pimples!! I used to work in the nursing home, and there were lil old ladies still get a few zits here and there!!! I know, sucks, huh?!
never, I hate my pimples....almost 30 and still have them...we were cheated
think again! crap, eh? just when we thought we'd be safe! they apparently will keep coming because of our hormones either spiking or dropping right before our periods. i've heard that sometimes actual acne can start up again in late 30's in women from pre-menopause.... brutal! my mother still gets batches of pimples, and she is well into full blown menopause. oh well, best thing to do is just keep a good skin care regimen up and just dab some zit killer on when the start to pop up. i use the garnier pro zit stuff and it does seem to work.
No not only for teenagers they come for anyone. Pimples are lesions that occur when the skin鈥檚 pores are obstructed or infected.Helpful solutions for pimples at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment