Saturday, December 26, 2009

Please help me! I am tired of struggling with pimples what can I do to stop them from coming?

I use Clearasil Ultra and it gets rid of my pimples,but it sometimes leaves dark marks on my face. Plus the pimples keep coming back anyway. I want to stop using it,but if I do my face will be covered with pimples. What stops them from coming? And I'm 14 with no job,so I can't afford anything too expensive.Please help me! I am tired of struggling with pimples what can I do to stop them from coming?
From sweet 14 to fabulous 40 and beyond, acne is a condition that affects almost everyone at some time in their lives





Don鈥檛 pick, pop or squeeze, or otherwise mess with your skin. Squeezing blemishes or whiteheads can lead to infection or scarring. It almost always makes the acne you have worse.





Wash your pillowcase often and always use clean face towels. Dirty towels and pillowcases can harbor bacteria and germs that can make acne worse.








Wash your pillowcase often and always use clean face towels. Dirty towels and pillowcases can harbor bacteria and germs that can make acne worse.





Try to shower as soon as possible after your workout since sweat combined with skin oils can trap dirt and bacteria in your pores





Use topical treatments, such as Nature's Cure Vanishing Cream, anywhere that you tend to get breakouts -- don't just spot-treat existing pimples. The pore-clogging process happens two to three weeks before any blemish becomes visible on the skin.





Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day to help ';detoxify'; the body from the inside out.Please help me! I am tired of struggling with pimples what can I do to stop them from coming?
I struggled with this issue for years and the things that have helped me the most are:





a) drink at least 40 oz of water a day


b) take 1000-2000mg of Vitamin C a day


c) use Oil of Olay Total Effects unscented face cream





Once I found this combination and started using it regularly I saw a remarkable difference in the amout of acne I experienced. Where as I used to have several pimples on my face at all times, I now only have one every couple of months. The vitamin C is the element that I think made the most difference. If I forget to take it for a few days I start to break out immediately.
Hydrogen peroxide effectively treats and prevents acne. Your mistake is that you're only using cream after the pimples have sprung up. Assess where on your face you get the most pimples. Then go to the drug store and get a generic hydrogen peroxide cream. Mix this (half, half) with a gentle facial moisturizer like cetaphil or oil of olay sensitive skin and put it on the areas that break out the most EVERY night. This will prevent new pimples from forming. Use a white pillow case though, because if you go to bed while the cream is still slightly damp on your face, the peroxide can bleach your pillow case. Ditto your pajamas when you pull them over your face. Good luck.
Proactiv works well. If you have health insurance you also may be able to see a dermatologist.
Drink tons of water and exercise to get rid of toxins in the body. For about $6 at a local drugstore, you can get Porcelana. It's a cream that fades skin discolorations.





Mederma is a scar-fading gel. It's the best thing I've used, but it can be about $30 if you pay full price. Ebay auctions have them. It's a white tube with a blue cap.





This may be a bit harsh, but you can wash your face with antibacterial soap (like SoftSoap, Dial) every other day along with your regular face wash. Use vitamin E lotion after to replenish the moisture of your skin.





Acne is caused by different things. Dirty pillow, touching your face, hair touching your face, what you eat and drink, lack of water and exercise, heredity. You're a teen. Pimples are part of that. ProActiv Solution is really your best way to combat pimples. If you can get it.. do it.





Good luck!
I was struggling with the same issue when i was younger. However, even though i still have acne outbreaks, it is controlled a lot better. I tried a variety of things, from Proactiv to Murad to off the counter gels and face washes, but nothing worked. Proactiv was actually a good product for pimples, but got my skin so dry, i had to stop using it completely.





I went to see a dermatologist a while back and he prescribed me some roll-on medication and cream (both reasonably priced ~$30) to control the outbreak of pimples and reduce the visibility of scars. He also gave me a Spectro face wash sample that i found to be incredibly effective. You can buy Spectro products (ie. face wash, cleaning pads) at Walmart and are a lot cheaper than other acne products.





Note: Everyone responds to certain products differently because of a variety of reasons (ie. skin type). I hope what i suggested is helpful to you!
Acne pads only seemed to worsen my problem so I switched to a foaming cleanser-like clearisil that contained sal. acid-it seemed to help more than benz. products. Of course,chemically, you can get the same astringent properties by crushing up plain aspirin and mixing with water, and then applying to affected areas.
ur problem is very general...


pimples come coz of hormone change in your body.....


do NOT use anything.......it will worsen the situation...


simply wash your face 5-6 times a day with plain water which is neither too hot nor too cold........
Is seeing a family doctor too expensive for you?





Oral antibiotics, quite cheap ones, can do wonders. So can the contraceptive pill, if you have jaw line ones and excess face hair growth. Topical antibiotics, retinoic acid and also roaccutane pills can all help you out. So you doctor can help your problem. If you get nasty big ones or lots of them like a rash or you notice scarring, definitely see a doctor.





If not too severe, you can just smear a little cheapo zit cream on the parts you get zits. Not just where you have them but your whole cheek for example. then moisturise lightly to stop your face cracking up.
you are like me..im 14 also and before i have so many pimples on my cheeks and forehead and im used all anti pimples but it wont effective,,,thats why i stop all this..and now i have not much pimples on my cheeks and foreheads..because if you used all the products your face will be erritated and ';your face will be going older';like you said you are 14 but you will be like 18 yrs old or something.... i hope that my advice will help you soon... remember this is what im doing now,,,, im washing my face 3 times a day and sleep at 8 oclock in the evening....
I have used a prescription called Differin that was prescribed by my doctor as well as a gel form of 5% Benzoil Peroxide for about 6 weeks now. I followed a routine for a few weeks where I gradually introduced my skin to the medicines, and now my skin is clearer than it has been in years. I have tried many other acne clearing solutions such as proactiv, acne free, clearasil, neutrogena 3-step system, oxyclear, and more that i can't even name. So try going and getting a routine at your doctor.... you don't need a dermatologist, the doctors know what to do. Try that, It is not expensive at all... maybe $3 at the most for each one.





GOOD LUCK!!
Do you still live with your parents, and they provide for you? Or do you have your own insurance?


Either way, I would go to the doctor. Creams are ment to help with pimples that are already present, but it sounds like you might also need help with the ';inside'; too.


A doctor can prescribe oral medication and it can help wonders! Plus, almost all acne medication is covered by insurance, so it is farily cheap!


I'm acutally on some medication right now, it only costs $10 a month, and has helped me sooo much! I really would check it out!
You should wash your face regularly. This will keep your face clear and safe of mud. This will make your face more brighter and lessers the pimples. Also I love Travis Mccoy and Chris Brown. I like make friends at net but I have no friends yet. Just Reply at noni_billu_yoda@yahoo.co.in to be my friend
OK LISTEN HERE AND ONLY HERE! THIS IS SOS PROFESSIONAL HELP!


STOP USING CLEARASIL ULTRA!!!


ok from here you need to look at a whole bunch of factors. Firstly do you have breakouts over your whole face, or just in the chin region (which usually indicates hormonal imbalances common in females, usually follows cyclic pattern).


Assess your stress levels, and eating habits which are both contributing to your skins longevity. To banish the breakouts, I would highly reccomend a simple effective skincare routine. At a young age something like dermalogica dermal clay cleanser, active moist and special clearing booster will nip this issue in the bud. I know its hard to look in the mirror, and good skincare isnt $10 cheap..but good habits inside and out will help things under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment