Saturday, December 26, 2009

At what age did you start getting pimples and what age did you stop?

i got my first period at 13 but i dont know why i only started breaking out at the age of 16 and havent stopped since. my face has gone nuts!! if any of you guys know why i barely started breaking out 3 years after my first period, please let me know! other than that, thanks anyway for your answer =)At what age did you start getting pimples and what age did you stop?
im just starting to break out bad at 16 and i started my period at 11. I hope it stops soon!!At what age did you start getting pimples and what age did you stop?
13 now i'm 16 and i have some
12 and they got really bad in my later teens. Still get them now.
I started breaking out at 13 and stopped at 21...it was a long and painful process.


I found exfoliating twice a week and using the proper moisturizer (and washing my face EVERY night no matter how much I didn't want to) made a big difference.


Sorry to hear that your face has gone berserk but it wont be forever
First pimple at 10,


started my period at 11,


I'm 13 and get the occasional pimple, but not very often.
Started at around 13, but it was very rare for the first few years. It never stopped. It actually got worse during my late teens and twenties. Now it's under control only because I take care of it better than I did then.
i went through puberty at age 12. i grew up like 7 or 8'' in like a summer. and broke out bad, squeeky voice. but now i stop getting pimples at the age of 14, and being 6' 2';.
started getting them when i was 8 (period at 9) and still have them at 21
you can start getting pimples at any age. And you do not stop being able to get pimples untill like 60 when your oil glands and ect in your skin stop working.
Well im im bout to be 15 n i had pimples way bak ...when i was like 9 n dey have started to go away in the last 5 months...and the reason i had them was because idint wash my face as good and ate alot of spicy food which opend my poors.....so mayb you are alergic to somting ...or have tried a new spicy food ..well hope it helps...if not go to the doctor..
hey this completely normal. I am 13 and i have a few pimples but not much, the best way to help the situation is buying some products cleaning your, although it may not help your face you may grown out of it in a year or two
pimples can be caused by alot like stress or eating the wrong things so if u have alot of stress that could be the reason why you face is broke out
i never had acne
i got my period at 13 and started getting pimples this year (15)


but i havnt broken our really badly, i just get a few here and their.


it really depends on the person when they stop.


ask your mum when she got them and when she stopped. i heard you get alot of that from your mum.


if you want to get rid of them use a cotton bud and dip it in tea tree oil and put it just on the affected areas.


then get a cotton ball and use witch hazel to cover your face.


its the onlt things thats worked for me, but everyones different.


good luck.
1st: Around 11-12


Stop?: Not now cuz I still got them.


Age now:15
well im not an obgyn or anything or an expert but i had to go to one because i was having really irregular periods i got so fed up with it like i had 4 in one stupid month! *i was freakin out* and i forgot why your body makes more oils when your on your period but usually i guess most girls dont actually having regular or normal body processing around period zits and all that fun stuff once they turn 16-18 Its really weird becuase I had zits before my period like i was 11 prolly and i just now stopped getting them *im 17 now* Soo i dunno.


things that helped me when i did have a zity face:


During the winter i used Irish spring soap *it helped keep my face clear for some reason, prolly moisturized it


and I know the next thing im gonna suggest sounds REALLY grosse but it really works *a guy who had horible zits and then had none told me and it worked* ok scedual a week that you wont be really seeing anyone and dont shower. *yes its gross i hated it* If you cant do a whole week *i couldnt* do a whole weekend or at least have two days where you dont shower and then ya do. and do this untill your zits go away.


now u think im weird *i thought he was weird when he told me to but i got so desparate and tryed it .... and it DID work.


ahaha ok good luck gurlie!
well im 14 and im bearly starting to get any.


but i take care of my face a lot.


my face is clear. if ihave pimples


its one or two and you bearly see them.





i think its based on generation my mom


never really suffered with acne or too much pimples.


so i guess i am not going to experience that either. lol


i guess im lucky.





well just make sure to clean your face 2 times a day.
12-13 and you never completely stop...





When did you start using make-up?





Some brands cause me to break out...
i don't think there is any particular age when u stop having pimples, My aunt had here first pimples at 45 yrs of age. So far as starting age is concerned it may start with change in hormones in body when u are in puberty

No comments:

Post a Comment