Monday, April 26, 2010

Will I stop getting pimples?

I'm 16 years old. I first started noticing my acne when i was 12. It was always mild, i never had it too bad. But every time i got my period, i would break-out, not a lot, but i would get like 2 or 3 big zits. I know people say big a lot, but no, there were big, and they would hurt, and they stayed on my face for about a week or so. Anyway, this month was the first time i did not break out when i got my period, and my face is CLEAR! It's amazing. Is it just a random thing, or does it mean i stopped getting pimples.





points: I don't eat a lot of junk food like chips and chocolate.


I drink a lot of water.


I clean my face every morning and night with the neutrogena cleansing pads.





So is my acne finally dissapearing, or is it just fluke? :(Will I stop getting pimples?
Lots of H2O and washing your face every day is an A+. During your teenage years your hormones are raging and constantly fluxuating (I'm sure you've heard that one before) which contributes to those nasty zits you get on your period. I remember when I was about that age I had relatively clear s*in (just as many zits as the next person) and would also usually get more as my period came around. Now I'm 22 still wash my face every day and I can't remember the last time I got a throbbing painful hurts-even-when-I-bend-over zit. That's not to say I don't get an occasional pimple now and then (they're just a part of life) but I guess I'm just trying to say that you're doing everything right--you probably just have to wait until you grow out of it. If they do come bac* though get a topical spot treatment that can shorten the zit's lifespan. Tea tree oil is great. I hope you moisturize your face after you wash it too. If not then the oil will over-produce due to overdrying and end up causing worse problems.Will I stop getting pimples?
it could be, you could be lucky as you get older it goes away
Your probably allergic to more than just chips and chocolate-No sugar, white flour products etc. at first its very hard to do this-but, whole foods, trader joe's etc. stores make it possible. Start now while your young and enjoy radiant health your whole life. I do pray you the best. Don't worry about things so much-there's always change on this earth. One day at a time-like the waves of the ocean-always change. Deep breathe and be calm. Iam a Christian so of course, I suggest Jesus Christ as your best friend.Read my experience-it may help you some. It could be allergies, parasites (as simple as from salad bars etc-people don't wash their hands)A very clean diet will benefit everyone:Learn all you can of a healthy diet. This helped me: OIL OF OREGANO-please read my experience and clean your diet up-very simple foods-Drink lemon in 2qts of water w/stevia to sweeten a day-cleansing, clean colon out-be at your right weight, no sugar, white flour foods. Could be allergies, parasites or just a colon thats wanting to be cleaned up. Please read my experience-I pray it will help you and others, as I suffered with the rash for a long time. I went to dermatologist and had a biopsy-Lamisil pills,creams etc for over a year-no cure. Beleive me, I prayed hard for a cure. This is it, beleive me for skin conditions, candida, allergies everything.The Bible calls it Hyssop-a cleanser for everything, but, really, mis-translation-its Oregano. The least expensive and undiluted (this is powerful and you have to dilute it or it burns!) is from Oreganoworld.com: $19-1oz/free ship. I just bought a 2nd bottle-you can give them a call-nice people,too. This cured that dumb rash in a matter of days-and stops all itching-completely. Kills bacteria, parasites, viruses-everything. Please do yourself a favor and order some. You must dilute it-take by mouth and on the rash. It won't hurt you. I was going crazy and it cured me. Jesus Christ is good-HE told me the cure in an interesting way-I could hardly beleive it was for me-I turned on Coast to Coast radio-at a time I usually don't listen to-it was 'any can call about anything night'-and, the man calls in just as I tune in: and said, 'Oil of Oregano will cure rashes-just about anything.'; I was shocked and it took me a couple more weeks-till I reluctantly checked it out-figured I'd tried everything else-might as well-give it a shot. I found the least expensive-undiluted-full strength-the real thing-wow! its amazing. Read: the 'cure is in the cupboard'. Be very strict in your diet and learn all you can about the best health you can have-as we age-we are subject to more physical breakdown and allergies etc.
Hey, on the plus side, you'll look younger than your friends when you get to your 30's and 40's.





I'm almost 40 and I still look like I'm about 28. :-D





Just remember, like any other body system, your skin oils will become heavier and thicker the more it gets used, or in this case, need to be replaced.





Sometimes cleaning too much (overcleaning) can cause your skin to produce more oil, as your body can't figure out why it's all being stripped away.





Also, lay off the sodas and colas. I pretty much stopped a while back, and it's done wonders for me.





Try drinking some more water, too. It will take some of that pore-clogging crap out of your system when you pee (which should be clear).





Oh, and go easy on the deep-fried and breaded foods, too.





It takes a concerted effort and a few weeks, but if you actually do all these instead of just saying you will, you can actually get much clearer skin.





No over-priced crap needed!
  • natural beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment