Monday, April 26, 2010

I can't seem to stop popping my pimples... What should I do?

Take it from someone who has been there and done that ALOT. I am in my late 30's and my face looks like the moon on a bad day. Use acne stuff, salicylic acid stuff, and just try not to look in the mirror too often. Please don't pick, it cause scars. They do not go away. If you must ';pop'; them, do not squeeze. Use a sterile tweezers and pick the top off. Never squeeze, it makes them worse. Goodluck.I can't seem to stop popping my pimples... What should I do?
Try and resist the temptation, it will just make matters worse.I can't seem to stop popping my pimples... What should I do?
leave the pimples alone eventually they fade away
Just STOP. If you feel the urge, find something else to occupy your mind. You can also try putting hydrogen peroxide on a q-tip and place it on the pimple.
check with your doctor to get something for acne. If you can't get to a doctor check over-the counter for something to help you. Try not to burst them or they will leave red or black spots on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment