Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i stop breaking out in pimples?

I always break out on my forehead, nose, chin and along my jaw line at the bottom of my cheeks. I hate how they look! I want really clear, helathy, bright looking skin. Im fair, with rosy cheeks. At the moment i just wash my face with warm water and use a moisturiser in the morning, and at night i wet a cotton ball with warm water then add some tea tree oil, wipe it across my face then use moisturiser. I dont want to use any of the harsh unnatural cleansers, thats why i do this. What am i doing wrong? How can i stop breaking out? Im a teenager btw.





Any other beauty tips you might have for clear, bright, soft skin?





Also, how can i make my eyes look big, bright and healhty without using makeup. If that is not possible, then with using makeup? thanks 10 points for best answerHow can i stop breaking out in pimples?
I had the same problem! I've tried pro activ, differin and pills to make my face better, but nothing worked. I didn't have severe acne, but when I broke out it looked horrible. I began rubbing alcohol on my face. I just take a little cotton ball and pour some rubbing alcohol on it and wipe my face. You can actually see alot of dirt come off. Even if I scrubbed and scrubbed in the shower, my face wasn't entirely clean. It looked like my face was extremely clean but I would wipe some alcohol on it anyway and I could see the brown dirt on the cotton ball. After a few days, my face started clearing up. I know people say that alcohol dries up your face, but I haven't had any problems with that. Just use a good moisturizer if you get a little bit dry! =)





And to make you're eyes brighter, try putting some ice cubes on them. It takes away puffiness and makes them look really nice. There are also some really nice eye creams sold at Sephora. They are a little pricey, but my friend uses one and it works wonders! She always looks bright and fresh. The sales people are a big help too.





Hope this helps!How can i stop breaking out in pimples?
OMG rubbing a cut tomato on my face work SOOO good... look that up
Dont touch your face with your hands a lot %26gt;_%26lt;
put lemon juice..or toothpaste


i usually just clean my face with the cream pond's
you should use a facewash when you wash your face, if you dont like using chemical and unnatural products, try Tea Tree foaming facewash for acne by Thursday Plantation, or anything along those lines. Keep going with the cotton wool and tea tree, ive heard good things about it.


you need to try really hard not to pick at or touch your face at all! you can also get clearasil spot treatment or something else, i think Thursday Plantation makes one so that would be good.


and dont worry about what you are doing wrong, as its totally normal.





hmm get lots of sleep to make your eyes look brighter? other than that, when i put my makeup on i dab some pale concealer under my eyes and up into the inner corner, it makes them pop more and brightens the dark areas i have under my eyes.


also curl your eyelashes using an eyelash curler, that will open them up.
Pimples are commonly caused by clogged or infected pores.Covering pimples or moistening it may be useful sometimes, but also could cause new pimples if face is not clean. You must keep you face clean all times which is only way to prevent pimple back again. You can try Chlorella Gel Cleanser. It was invented by the request of piano students who have same pimple problem like you. Chlorella Gel Cleanser is made of edible algae and fod materials. It contains vitamins, Carotene, chlorophyll, amine acids, proteins, SOD enzyme, alga polysaccharides . Chlorella Gel Cleanser can clean corneous cells, sebum, sweat, dust, and removes pimples in 3-5 days . Most students can get ride of pimples in less three days.
Dude thee bestt thinqq to doo is justt wash your face wiff warm water and soap. (Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths) Run thee cloth underr warm water until itt is soapy then scrub your face. Use a lightt moustrizer and if you wear make up wash it off every nightt. Also drink water!! It is thee easiest way to get clear skin. Trust these are thee thinqqs i doo and i have very clear healthy skin trust me. Oh and when your in thee sun wear sunscreen. :) Oh and if you wantt yourr eyes to look biqqer dnt wear eyeliner. it makes your eyes look smaller. hopee i helped. qood luckk(:

No comments:

Post a Comment