Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i stop popping my pimples?

Tie your hands behind your back!..lol..;How can i stop popping my pimples?
Get a Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick ( 3.20$ ) it works great and it's got rid of my Pimples.How can i stop popping my pimples?
just dont touch them


Did you know that the more you pop them the bigger they tend to get each time!!!!!!
first you can try using acne products to make them go away or maybe some type of laser removal..... anyway IDK i wish i did or else my face wouldnt be so red everytime i pop one. good luck with making your face look nice!! i hope to make mine nice soon too!!!
GOOD LUCK! It is like quiting smoking you will be 100 popping pimples all the time
learning awareness and self discipline relatively early will benefit you always ;-)
They are hard to resist! Nothing but tying my hands down would keep me from popping. Just try to have a daily facial cleansing routine that included acne medication. If it's really bad acne visit your dermatologist and they can suggestion different options for you.
Try not looking in the mirror as much. That's how I do it. And when I have to (like to do my hair or something) I try not to concentrate on my face. It sounds funny but it's true. You could also try cutting your nails short?
Increase your seratonin levels.





How do you do that?





Sunlight


Walking


Knitting


Doing the food program at Radiant Recovery dot com


http://www.radiantrecovery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment