Monday, April 26, 2010

Should i stop smoking and clubbing for my pimples ?

will it really help ??Should i stop smoking and clubbing for my pimples ?
Smoking has a huge negative impact on ones face complexion, and complexion in general on the surface of skin. I smoked for 14 years with taking off nine months with being pregnant with my son in 96.


I quit smoking for a year. The difference I noticed in my complexion, breathing in air, smell, and even sleeping was so dramatic that I started wondering why I started smoking in the first place.


I did however start smoking again only months ago. Again, I noticed the bad effect smoking has had on my body and life. I hate/d it. I woke up with smokers cough a couple mornings ago. I was so mad, and I went into the bathroom and crumbled up the last two packs of my cigarettes into the toilet. I had one cigarette last night, but I don't see myself buying another pack. I know my life will get easier with my body, life, and of course with funds because cigarettes are so expensive.


My life will only get better in all areas without cigarettes.





Yes, quitting cigarette smoking will definitely help you. In many different ways.Should i stop smoking and clubbing for my pimples ?
I cant guarantee that it would help your pimples, but it would definitely cleanse you internally . . .
smoking is terrible for you, and your skin will show that.


drinking lots of water will help as well as eating vegetables and fruit. you make think ur've heard this all before but it really does help.
u should stop for the health of ur body
ive cut down on my cigs and i have noticed that i dont break out like i use to. so give it a try!
it will defenetly make your face glow and improve your total health(if you reduce on smoking), but clubbing is actually good ! your dancing, basically working out ahah but one thing is dat makeup goes into ur pores when u sweat so why dunt you switch to mineral makeup when you go out...drink LOTS of water and get enough sleep ...youll see a difference in weeks for suure
Smoking and Clubbing might help the complexion of your skin (smoking dulls it and clubbing keeps you up so your skin gets tired) Cut back on smoking (for the sake of your health) and make sure you thoroughly get any make-up off your face before you sleep.
You should probably stop smoking because it takes the oxygen from your blood. The more oxygen you have the better your complexion will be.





As far as clubbing. I suggest that you wash your face well when you return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment