Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pimples won't stop showing up!!?

I am 19 years old. It's weird because I never had a pimple problem until a few months ago and now they just keep coming and coming and they don't stop! It's like I was supposed to go through this as a younger teen but now they just keep coming. I wash my face 3 times a day with neutrogena pimple face wash and st. ives face wash. These pimples hurt too. I don't know if they're puss filled. What should I do?Pimples won't stop showing up!!?
Try Cetaphil Cleanser. If that doesn't work maybe (i said maybe) you should go see a doctor or a dermatologist.Pimples won't stop showing up!!?
I have a perfectly clear complexion and so can you! You musn't wash your face 3 times a day though. This is a BIG no no. You are stripping your skin of it's natural protective oils. These protective oils prevent as much bacteria from invading. These products you are using several times a day are harming and stressing out your skin. Try NOT washing your face for awhile.. you will be surprised at the changes. Drink more water, get more nutrition. Please stop wasting your money on these products. They are money making machines with no interest other than making more money. YOUR money. (I NEVER wash my face; EVER) I don't use chemical laced products on my body either. There are so many natural alternatives. I use a natural oatmeal powder that exfoliates. It's great for my body. I do not use it on my face because I just choose not to, although I'm sure it wouldn't cause any problems, as it doesn't cause any on my body. So do yourself a favour and give your skin a BREAK!! Good luck to you.





*I highly doubt that there will ever be any improvement in the condition of your skin, should you continue on the skin care regime you are currently on. Is it working for you? No. Remember the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result!*
My daughter, your age, went to the family Dr. Her face is mostly clear now - it was a hormone problem. Strange how one little pill each day can change your skin condition so much.
If you're stressing, this could be the reason that you have begun having acne problems.


Washing your face too much can also cause you to break out even worse.


What you need to do is buy a face mask that you can put on once a week and purchase Stridex or Oxy astringent pads that help eliminate the oils that cause break outs to begin with.


Stop washing three times a day, wash in the morning and at night. If your face is very greasy, use Clean %26amp; Clears pads that eliminate the grease and oils without any sting.


If the problem continues, see a Dermatologist for professional advice on what to do.
Aspirin contains Beta hydroxy acid which is a powerful defoliant ,so you can crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment