Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I stop a pimple from forming?

I feel a pimple coming up... how can i stop it from forming


ThanksHow do I stop a pimple from forming?
Vanessa B





Let me tell you something not many people know,


When you try to wash the oil off your wash using soap or


any store brought product what happends is it sucks up alot of the natural oils


out of your skin, and what happends when that occurs? your


skin goes into over time trying to reblimish the lost oil


and doubles the amount, your pores open up more to get more of the oil out and air in so let me help you





Ah ok well my mother had the same problem as you,


and let me tell you what she did to make it stop,


this is a home treatment of course, the only thing


you may need to buy is a lemon if you dont already have some in the fridge,


what you want to do is get some lemon and squeez that


sucker into a tiny bit of honey, and mix that all together, put that


into the area where you want treated and wait 5-10 mins and than wash off,


the lemon works great as a toner and as we all know toners are


great for tighthing the skin and even better for your pores to look


smaller, the honey helps as an evener, it will even out the uneven


skin tone and also sooths the skin,This teachique not only destorys the pimples you already


have but it also helps prevent them from coming up again,Drinking alot of water


every day also helps alot :) Well I hope this helps %26lt;3 good luck


-- Love VanessaHow do I stop a pimple from forming?
try specally made sop
DO NOT TOUCH IT to see WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!!!! or how big it is ..


and, wash your face : )
use recipes from this website they work trust me I use them and they are all natural just buy the ingredients at the store. Also check out our line of Mary Kay products like velosity @ marykay.com. I am a beuty consultant for mary kay, if you would like more information email brandyw002@yahoo.com
I was taught at a young age that the home remedy for pimples is toothepaste. Don't ask me why but it dries it out quickly. Try it, what have you got to lose?
There are so many home remedies you can try. You can try a mixture of crushed aspirin and water (mixed to a paste) and apply it directly on the pimple. It'll dry it out quickly. Just don't touch your pimple, it may get irritated. Try http://www.skinsosilky.com/acne-skin-car鈥?/a> for more tips on skin care.
If you can feel it, I think it's too late.
Just medicate it like crazy! That always works for me. :) They are a pain in the neck though.
if you want it natural


wash your face constantly.





and to make it healthier, what i do every morning, mid day, and night is i have alcohol swabs and wipe my face with them. it really cleans out new pimples.





also try to not touch your face as much and keep your hands clean.





if you have bangs or hair thats constantly in your face


dont have it greasy or dirty


and try to tie it back or something a lot....





I have like pimples and some scars from last year still because I barely washed my face and used the alcohol swabs...I just scratched at them...





Best of luck,


Sophie
keep skin moist, put medicine on it
Can't stop it from forming, but I find the fastest way to kill a pimple is to use Hydrogen Peroxide on it. A pimple is basically a tiny skin infection. The white blood cells surround the dirt and guide it out of your skin. If you disinfect the pimple with the peroxide, it makes it smaller, and heals the infection faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment