Monday, April 26, 2010

Should i take antibioic to stop my pimples?

non of these product seems to work for me.I also need to cover up the pimples, blemish and scar all over my face, can u suggest which product/make up to use that can still make the skin breathe.Or should i stop wearing make up for a bit?Can u suggest any medicine to take to cure up the pimples? my face wasnt like this before, but when i turned 24 i started to have pimples all over my face.pls help!Should i take antibioic to stop my pimples?
See a dermatologist.Should i take antibioic to stop my pimples?
First avoid eating antobiotics,may be they cure your pimples but can also cause other problems too.


Secondly go to parlour,they will advice best facial after seeing your problem.


Thirdly use home made product to control your pimples.
A friend of mine used to use clearisil , they have one that has like a makeup in it for cover ups.





You need to clean your face often and stop eating junk food like chips and greasy foods like cold cuts and stuff, this stuff causes pimples and break outs.
Hi, sorry to hear about your acne problem. Try not wearing make-up for a while. Anything that covers your skin up will make the acne worse. You might try not using birth control pills if you are on them. Did something change when you were 24?





I use cetaphil lotion for cleaning my face and then Neostrata Acne lotion for moisturizing. It keeps the cells turning over and keeps your pores open. It also helps with anti-aging. I've been using it for at least 10-12 years. I'm 39 and everyone always says I look like I'm in my late 20's.





I always broke out when there was a change of season, some hormone issue with birth control or when I started working out. I also had a terrible time when I was fertility treatments. Anyway, try the products. They are great.





You could go see a dermatologist, or even a naturopath. They can help with hormonal problems that most doctors won't touch. Don't take the anti-biotics unless you have to, try the naturopath first. If you do end up taking them, make sure you take acidophilus to replenish the bacteria in your gut. The anti-biotics will kill them and you'll get other problems that can really hurt you in the long run.





Also, cut out sugar and drink more water.





Good luck.
i think u should use cream
I have the same prouble and I use Sheercover


You should try it. Thurst me it works wonders.


And it helps heal your skin. Go to sheercover.com . It Works!
OMG i totally feel your pain because i have been doing the acne struggle for so long now!! I tried all of those acne washes and things, but nothing worked that well for me. I started going to a dermatologist about 6 or 7 years ago. i started with antibiotics, but for me personally they didn't cure it and gave me other problems (although for many people, this is the answer). i took some other medications including accutane, which actually worked really well for me. after my 6th month round of accutane, i was mostly cured, just a few breakouts here and there. i've had outbreaks since then recently, but now my dermatologist just recommended i take birth control, which helps, although it took me awhile to find a brand that worked well with me (seasonale and yasmin have been the best for my acne).





obviously accutane isn't for everyone because it's a very intense drug and you have to go through a ton of hoops to get it like taking 2 pregnancy tests every month. my dermatologist told me that a lot of people clear up just from antibiotics or other acne medications.





as far as store products, i've found that clean and clear has worked best for me!





hey sorry to write you a novel but i hope this helps and good luck!! :)
if u want to try an antibiotic i say do it...ive taken many different kinds for the same reason...mine are prescriptions i got from the doctor...also i hear that birth control can clear up your skin too





you shouldnt use makeup unless you really have to





and as far as coverup goes...i use ';physicians formula'; brand its made for acne-prone skin...get a consealer stick (looks like lipstick lol) in the right color and use it only on the blemishes/scars (not your whole face)





and id finish with some of their colored powder all over to even things out and itll keep your face from gettin shiny looking





...and ta dah cant see those pimples = ]





your lucky you didnt have problems through high school though...im now a sophmore and ive been struggling with this problem since i was in 5th grade : /





well hope i helped you out = ] good luck
drink more Noni Juice. Its benefits are immune system support, increase energy levels and a remarkable supply of antioxidants known to help rid the body of harmful free radicals. more details - email me at jfnl0904@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment