Monday, April 26, 2010

Help! what product can reduce or stop acne/pimples?

If you can't get Proactiv, here's a cheaper version I came up with myself. You need to buy:





1. a gentle cleanser (like Cetaphil or Spectro jel)


2. a good toner/astringent (like Clean %26amp; Clear)


3. a 2.5%-5% benzoyl peroxide cream (Spectro vanishing cream or Clean %26amp; Clear persa-gel 5) C%26amp;C 10 is available but that can seriously irritate your skin. Try to get something for ';sensitive skin'; to reduce the risk of allergies or irritation.


4. a gentle facial moisturizer (like Moisturel - it's important that the moisturizer you use isn't oily or heavy, it has to be for sensitive skin and quick absorbing and light)





When you've gone through the first 2 steps of cleansing your face and applying the toner, make sure your fingertips are clean and put a drop (size of a small pea) of the benzoyl cream and a drop of the moisturizer on your fingertip and mix together. Apply to your entire face and gently massage in. Do this everyday (once or twice) and you should see results in 2 weeks if not sooner. You may find that you get a few more minor pimples when you first start using it, but that's just the dormant ones coming to the surface. If you find your face gets too dry, try using bit more lotion than the benzoyl cream, OR apply more moisturizer afterwards. And if you have 1 or 2 really bad/big pimples put a separate dab of the benzoyl cream directly on them. Good luck!Help! what product can reduce or stop acne/pimples?
Good luck! You may have to adjust the amounts for your skin type, but you should have a routine worked out within the first few days. Oh, and it's tempting to put as much of the benzoyl per. on as possible, but I find smaller doses over time work better than all at once. Report Abuse
Help! what product can reduce or stop acne/pimples?
well i do have pro active but you have to use it like 3 times a day for it to work to it's greatedst ability. You can also get your face peeled. they take a lasier and burn away your top layer of skin. not too pricey but.... u'r not to pretty for the first couple of days. but it does a world of wonders.
you'll find an effective home remedy in this article for acne and to lesson the scaring
Apply toothpaste on pimples. Keep on overnight!
Proactive
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>
pro active
Equate facial cleaner.
Here are some remedies to treat acne:





What is Acne Complex?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1548.鈥?/a>








Herbal Treatment For Acne


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1523.鈥?/a>





Acne Removal?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1551.鈥?/a>





Which Acne Remedy is the Best?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1550.鈥?/a>
Proactive, Proactive, Proactive! It's not just because of Vanessa Williams, Puff Daddy, or Judith Light (I refuse to acknowledge Jessica Simpson). It's because it works! I've had moderate acne since I was seventeen. I'm now 29 and acne free! Nothing worked for me, but my mom bought it for my 28th birthday and I've got a year supply to work with! I'll admit, sometimes I don't use it and the pimples come back, but when I start up again it takes even less time to get rid of them. Also they don't return worse than before, but less than before. At least for me. I highly recommend this product! Buy online and save big. Good luck!





By the way, after reading the other answers, I must say that I only use it ONCE a day and have better results. My skin is extremely sensitive and I have to use things in moderation. I suggest starting off once a day and adding only after you've given it two weeks. That should prevent the peeling mentioned above.
benzoil peroxide.. did I spell that right...
I use ACNE FREE, it's like proactive, but it's only $20/mth to use and you can buy it in drugstores/grocery stores. It works very well.
proactive works :-)
Proactiv You can order it online at www.proactiv.com
you really need to wash your face as often as you can. I recommend using witch hazel after you have washed your face, it really helps. I know of this soap that works really really well it will cost a bit more than a bar of ivory though. It is garden tomato from Burts Bees it has helped me with break outs. I hope that it works.





Here is the link for you to check out all of their products.


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=10101%26amp;catalogId=10751





best of luck.
I have heard that ProActive works well.
if u wanna save money and not spend a whole lot on proactive, u shud get zapzyt. it works 100% and iz very inexpensive. A LOt of people that i knoe of, had clear skin by using this product. my sister tried proactiv (but it just made it worse), however zapzyt got rid of every single pimple. and if it doesnt work, u can still get a refund.
Vcare.
proactive
  • natural beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment