Monday, April 26, 2010

What can I do/use to stop acne pimples from forming and get rid of post-acne marks?

I do not know what triggers it but I frequently keep getting acne pimples. I am clear one day then all of a sudden I touch my face and I can already tell an acne pimple is forming. What can I do/use to stop them? Also what can I do/use to get rid of post-acne marks. I can't seem to find something get rid of them. The acne pimples are gone but the marks are still their? What can I do/use to make acne pimples and post-acne marks go away for good?What can I do/use to stop acne pimples from forming and get rid of post-acne marks?
Pimples are lesions that occur when the skin鈥檚 pores are obstructed or infected.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care.Helpful solutions for pimples at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment