Monday, April 26, 2010

I would like to do something to stop my pimples! after few days or weeks it's becames on black points help me

Remember to clean your skin 2 times a day.. morning and night.. for at least 2 mins. do it twice... wash once, clean off.. then wash again.. if u have particularly oily skin, try to buy a foaming face wash, and a nice toner like witchs hazel.. and always moisturise.. watch your diet, dont eat crappy foods, drink 2L of water a day, excercise, and even try taking zinc suppliments.. and if you have black heads, try softening up the area with some steam, and buy a black head remover (its a metal thing), u can buy them at the body shop i believe, and gently press so u dont burst a capillaryI would like to do something to stop my pimples! after few days or weeks it's becames on black points help me
Aside from proper diet and exercise, you can always go to a dermatologist. Don't try to fix your skin problems by trying on various over-the-counter medication. The dermatologist will prescribe medication suitable to your skin type. I used to have problems with my skin too, but with regular facials by my derma and medication I seldom get pimples. I use topical erythromycin for the pimples and papaya soap to gently exfoliate my skin and remove pimple scars.I would like to do something to stop my pimples! after few days or weeks it's becames on black points help me
well proactiv works really well for me maybe u should use it sometime!!
Well the only solution that i can help u with is USE PROACTIVE it will make ur skin better
Pro-active or Acnee Free( walmart's ansewer to pro active) Is the best thing I ever tried. I'm 30 and up until last year I had acne really bad and a lot of black spots on my face from pimples. I got pro active at first and it cleared it up in about 2wks, but when I was broke I went to Wal Mart and got Acnee Free and that works just great
Well,I know this sounds really stupid,but there is this cream call 'triple antibiotic'(You can find this mostly in pharmacies for like $5.00 or less)-it is usually for bruises(and it fights bacteria),but I use it to get rid of blemishes such as pimples.Ok, so this is what I do:


I wash my face with Anti-Bacterial soap at least once a day,and apply the antibiotic cream as if it were a facial mask and leave it on for the rest of the day,but if your going to stay home(Because the cream is transparent and is going to make your face look shiny and you don't want people to be looking at you like your weird,but since I go to school I apply it on when I go to sleep)Do this everyday or atleast twice a week-and I promise you this will work =)

No comments:

Post a Comment