Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I can't stop picking at my pimples!!!?

I see a little spot and it drives me crazy. I have very clear skin but when i do have big red spots its from me picking. how do you prevent yourself from picking. please help me, thanks so much. -marcieI can't stop picking at my pimples!!!?
It sounds very silly, but what did you do when you were little and you had a scab? you put a bandaid w/ neosporin on it. And that's just what you should do. Whenever you can, dab some neosporin on a band-aid, and put it on the pimple. The neosporin heals that sucka up, and the bandaid keeps fingers from picking :)I can't stop picking at my pimples!!!?
Well besides putting cream on it at night, here's what I did to stop my habit: right when I woke up, I would put on makeup PERFECT, so I knew if I touched my face it would mess the makeup up. Might not work for you but I am kind of simple that way.
I can not stop either picking pimples when they are ugly. You pick them, then use a cotton with alcohol to avoid it to get infected and then try some tea tree oil over night and in the morning, I think is the best for pimples.
bite your fingers. lol or stop looking in the mirror too much. It helps. I would try putting a little sticky note on your bathroom mirror and write on there all the consequences will have when you pick at a zit.
Oh my gosh I know! I have the same problem and it makes them so much worse. Sorry don't really know how to help you, but atleast you know you're not alone.:)
Put something on the pimple, medicated cream or a bandaid with neosporin if you have already been picking at it, and it should be easier
If this seems to be a continous problem with you, you should actually be seeking a psychologist. It is an actual disorder.
Same problem, I just make sure to never touch my face, or not a lot... and put some concealer on it if the look of it drives you crazy
I had the sam problem but avoid looking at yourself in mirrors...
just do it pick it

No comments:

Post a Comment