Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I stop being addicted to pimple popping???

There are scars all over my shoulders and chest from popping pimples, I wont even wear tank tops anymore!How do I stop being addicted to pimple popping???
You can try to keep all mirrors away from u to resist the temtation or just always wear long sleave shirts 2 keep urself from messing with ur acne %26amp; get some acne body wash..How do I stop being addicted to pimple popping???
Keep telling yourself how disgusting this habit is, and


each time you squish one you are spreading bacteria


for another.


EEWW!
Time to get rid of the pimples and there will be none to pop!





Do what I did and go to www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.com





Steve
You might have OCD, and need medication for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment