Monday, April 26, 2010

How do u stop dandruff and pimples ?

Dandruff - use a shampoo containing coal tar. It will be a smaller bottle and run about $10. Sometimes they are in the shampoo aisle at the store and sometimes they are in with the Oil of Olay stuff. Only thing that works for my kid. No sissy head and shoulders stuff. Only wash your hair a couple days a week and let natural oils build in it. Washing too often will dry it out.





Pimples - Wash your face every morning and night. I have really bad cystic acne but I use this stuff called Carley's Clear %26amp; Smooth.


www.clearandsmoothskin.com


I got it off of eBay about 5 years ago not expecting it to work and I haven't used anything else since. I get three bottles for about $60 and I'm covered for a year. Skin isn't flawless, but it's a dramatic improvement. I still get some little blackheads and maybe a whitehead here and there. No big painful cysts though as long as I'm diligent.


I do not recommend store bought acne treatments. They are only made to dry out your skin. You might get some results initially, but your body will adjust by producing more oils - you will end up with oily glands on the inside and dry flaky skin on the outside.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment