Monday, April 26, 2010

I cant stop picking at my pimples, help?

and the dry skin on my face





no matter how much i want to, i cant stop...force of habit


i want to stop, since i am like scarring like crazy


even mederma cant heal my skin fast enough


i know i have the potential to have perfect skin, if i JUST STOP PICKIING!! but i cant!





any tips on how to stop? TEN points best answer!I cant stop picking at my pimples, help?
It's a nasty habit and it leaves hyperpigmentation [ugly scars] on the face.





I have two suggestions and one tip:





1. Constantly look in the mirror. You will see how bad your ruining your own face and it will force you to stop. Acne is easy to get rid of, but hyperpigmentation is no joke, they are hard to get rid of.





2. Get your acne under control so there's no pimples to pop.. See a dermatologist or use over the counter acne medication. Know your skin type; oily, dry, normal or combination. Then use a acne facial, toner, moisturizer %26amp; for night treatment, benzoil perioxide cream.








Tip:





When you pop your pimples, your creating an open wound on your face and when you touch your face with your hands and finger nails, the bacteria on them are getting into your skin and bloodstream, causing nasty infections on your face.I cant stop picking at my pimples, help?
Okay i have a lot of advice, but i just broke it down into 4 main tips.





Tip 1. Finding pimple treatment products that work with your particular skin type is a great start in getting your pimple under control. You will need to research if you have oily, dry or combination skin in order to find the right pimple fighting products.





Tip 2. In addition to figuring out what type of skin that you have and getting pimple treatment products you will also want to try and stop touching your face during the day. The oil and dirt from your hands can aggravate your blemish problem and will likely create breakouts.





Tip 3. Cutting down on oily foods will also aide in helping you control pimple issues. The excess grease and oils that a great number of food (especially fast food) contains is very likely to end up aggravating any pimple problems that you might have.





Tip 4. You might also want to consider using natural pimple treatment products in your quest for getting pimple under control. A lot of natural pimple fighting products are more gentle and are less expensive the products you will find at your pharmacy or prescription medications.
I always pick at the dry skin on my face, %26amp; i used to always pick my pimples, and after w ahile i just sort of quit. This sounds silly, but whenever I would go to pick at a pimple or patch of dry skin, I would think of someone with beautiful skin, and it would help me lose the urge to pick, so I could have beautiful skin as well.
when u say to yourself..I HAVE to scratch u better think and say...do i wanna look like this the rest of my life? do i want more scars? and jus think bout bad things that might happen and it might stop u :)
Cut your hands off. That will stop you from picking.
WEAR GLOVES...MOISTURIZE...OR DON'T UNTILL BEDTIME

No comments:

Post a Comment