Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I stop a pimple?

I think I am geting a pimple (a big one ) how can I stop it? Any tricks? Thanks!!How do I stop a pimple?
yes.


take a rag and put it under HOT water.


then hold it on the area where the pimple is gonna be coming up. do this about 3-5 times.


works like a charm.


hope u can stand the heat though.


if u can. it will have very positive results !





=]]How do I stop a pimple?
wash ur face with shampoo b4 u sleep n drink lots of plain water n sleep early.away from taking fried n oiled food n eat more green veggies n fresh fruits 4 more vitamin c.take time n be patient,no short cut.
Just treat it as you would a normal one, and put some sort of spot treatment overnight on it. You could use the hot water method as someone else just suggested, that works very well as well.





pls answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Put toothpaste on it overnight and don't touch it too much.
i heard icing it helps alot.


goodluck!
put witch hazel on it, it dries it out.
http://skinfacts.blogspot.com/


amazing solutions!
Threaten it with violence.





All toothpaste does is dry it, and gets on your pillow. Alcohol achieves the same results or witch hazel is even better.





All heat does is bring it to a head so you can pop it. Which, be honest, is what you really wanna do anyway. I've been there, I know. Ah the feeling. Then use vitamin E oil to keep it from scarring. If it's a really big sucker don't pop it. It'll leave a crater. And people will stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment