Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i stop popping my pimples?

Some of us never have. I was never able to resist. Even though pimples are much rarer these days (I'm a grown-up), I *still* can't resist them when they do appear.





There is no greater pleasure than that soft popping sound as the pus burst free and slams hard into the mirror. Ah what joy! Why on Earth would you want to give that up?How can i stop popping my pimples?
Resist the urge. Think about this... it can scar, and then you'll be a pizza face all of your life. Blah, how much would that suck? Try using ance treatments, face washs or creams to fight the pimples and stop picking at them!How can i stop popping my pimples?
See a doctor and get a prescription for you problem.
look up what popping your pimples will do to your skin. Some say that it makes your acne worse, some say it doesn't make a difference. It could give you scars on your face, but not always. Here are some links:





http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-Pimple-Popping-Dangerous-and-Will-It-Really-Make-Your-Acne-Worse?%26amp;id=359704





http://www.acneway.com/popping_a_pimple.html


http://ezinearticles.com/?Pop-Goes-The-Pimple---Dont-Do-It%26amp;id=660852
Hold on, let me get over the complete nastiness of this question. ... okay done. *shiver*. just stop. decide you wont do it and stick to it.
bu stoping having pimples
You have to pop them if they are nasty whiteheads. I hate it when someone has a huge whitehead and just want to tell them to squeeze it already. Just be sanitary about it. Wash your hands REALLY well and squeeze gently with a tissue. If it's not a whitehead, leave it alone. I pick at my skin horribly. Even if I have a teeny little pimple, I turn into an ugly sore. My doctor says I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder and I imagine my skin is worse than it is. If you really do have bad acne, have you tried any product? Proactiv is great. If that doesn't work, go to a dermatologist. And make sure you don't pop your pimples in public, that grosses people out!
Avoid doing it ,it will leave a scar behind. Ice down the pimple before bed, by morning it should be noticeably better. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment