Monday, April 26, 2010

Has a pimple ever stopped you or would it stop you from seeing someone/going somewhere?

Say you had a big pimple. Like, a really big red one. Would you still hang out with your crush, see your friends, go to school or whatever?





Cuz I think that there are some people that, the second they get a teeny tiny blemish, they refuse to leave the house for days. They there are those people who have a huuuge zit and still accept an invitation to meet with their crush!





So, what about you?Has a pimple ever stopped you or would it stop you from seeing someone/going somewhere?
Hi friend,





Getting rid of pimples is very difficult. Who will know more than me, about this grim truth. But fortunately about 3 weeks back when I was surfing through the net, I came across a website:


http://chennai.88db.com/maa/Discussion/D鈥?/a>


wherein some very easy tips were mentioned I just followed them for atleast 2 weeks and you won't believe it just worked wonders for me, Almost 60% of my pimple are gone, without even spending anything.





May god bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Has a pimple ever stopped you or would it stop you from seeing someone/going somewhere?
It matters where it is and how bad it it. If it's on the tip of my nose or right smack in the middle of my forehead, I'm gonna be much more self-conscious about it than if it were on my chin, hairline, or cheek.


If I could cover it with makeup I would go out. But if it were blaring to the world, I wouldn't necessarily avoid contact, but definitely would NOT jump to plan anything social.

No comments:

Post a Comment