Monday, April 26, 2010

I wear foundation everyday to cover up my pimples. should i stop doing that?

there really isn't a reason to stop, but there are a few things to consider...


are you keeping your utensils (ie brushes and/or fingers clean)


that can cause pimples. make sure you clean your brushes sponges weekly, and make sure your hands are washed to reduce spreading oil on your face.


and secondly, be sure you wash off your make up every single day, because that will breed bacteria also.





use a foundation that is oil free and one that is said to not clog pores/non-comdegermic.





but if you do that it should help your pimples. just make sure to keep things clean.! =)I wear foundation everyday to cover up my pimples. should i stop doing that?
OK FIRST OFF --- it doesn't accentuate your pimples if you do it right. People often assume I have perfect skin, but I don't at all. I have acne too, make up makes me confident and without it I feel blah cuz of the acne. If you're comfortable without the foundation, try to wear it sparsely.





Otherwise, check this website and don't believe everything you hear about ';non-comedogenic'; cosmetics... If you are not willing to stop wearing foundation, then at least find one that won't hurt it.





http://www.makeupdiva.com/can-you-recomm鈥?/a>I wear foundation everyday to cover up my pimples. should i stop doing that?
Aaron, I would say that you should be using a good skin care regimen to get rid of the imperfections in your skin as opposed to trying to cover them. I use aularale.com/7002's products. Get the skin care for your skin type plus the vitamin c serum (it zaps the zits). You should also eat more fruit and veggies, drink lots of water and take a good vitamin/mineral supplement.
It's fine to wear foundation over pimples as long as you use an oil free foundation. Try something like Physician's Formula, which is meant for people who break out easily. Also, use a good concealer to cover the pimples. To take redness out, you can buy those green concealers which cancel out red. Again, make sure all your makeup is oil free.
If you aren't going to leave the house, don't wear foundation.


When using foundation, buy makeup that is oil-free and won't clog your pores. If you want coverage then go for a liquid foundation. If your more worried about getting rid of your acne, I'd settle for a powder.





The best advice I can give you is that you absolutely MUST wash your foundation off at night. Never sleep in your foundation. I never break out because of my makeup unless I sleep in it. It is a bad idea.
Yeah, that's bad %26amp; can cause my more pimples.


You can go with a light powder.


%26amp; if it's really needed you can put foundation on only the pimples needed to cover %26amp; then put a light powder over it.





That's what I do, it works well.
Yeah, you should because it actually accentuates the pimples. So wear like a mineral foundation maybe the lightest powder you could find.
Are you a boy?!


If so, don't be gay....





STOP WEARING MAKEUP.





If you're a girl then wear mineral foundation.
You might try an oil-free tinted moisturizer instead of foundation
use a oil free one and one that is non comdegenic and dont wear it if you arent leaving your house
Nah, just make sure to wash your face everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment