Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do my pimples hurt?and what can i do to stop it! PLease answer?

My pimples hurt when i touch it,ais there anyway i can stop it now!Why do my pimples hurt?and what can i do to stop it! PLease answer?
to get rid of them you have to wash your face everyday about 3 times with a soap that makes your face DRY. and then when it starts to work and get too dry just put lotion on your face. that's about it you don't need to be buying any expensive bullcrap to get rid of acne trust me i get one or 2 at times and i just wash my face with the one and only soap i use which is called Irish Spring deodorant soap ORIGINAL http://www.veianet.com/catalog/7615_1_17鈥?/a> ( if you buy that soap get the one that says original) there for drying face the ones that doesn't say Original are to make your face oily in which leads to acne so yeah. I hope I helped you =)Why do my pimples hurt?and what can i do to stop it! PLease answer?
I am 52. I have had to deal with acne since age 9. In fact, it still occurs! I wish I had a single answer for you. Some zits occur near (or on top of) nerve tissue, which is quite painful indeed. ProActive was one of the products that I had good success with. In my middle 30's, I was an Accutane patient. I do NOT recommend it, as it destroyed my muscle tissues and kicked off a whole bunch of illnesses that have rendered me disabled on account of the muscle damage. It is a very serious drug. I recommend you try to get through this phase in life. Hopefully, like it is for most people, the acne is temporary.
my parents told me it was because they were infected. but it isn't really like anykind of infection so like, i dont know how to explain it but you should just wash your face with a sensitive skin cleanser or if you use more thatn one product while you wash your face you should use a cleanser, toner, moisterizer, and correcting cream is extra. I use alba cleanser, neutrogena toner, some kind of moistureizer and aveano correcting cream. This stuff practically works overnight!!!
this is wat i do:


i bought a set of 3 (cleanser, toner, cream)


put hot water on ur face to open ur pores. then use the cleanser, then the toner. after dab ur face with cold water to close ur pores. and then put the cream on!


i saw improvements in 2 days:)


good luck
only some pimples hurt...





you can also put ice on it to reduce pain, swelling and redness!





they say that when a pimple hurts, it's still under the skin or something... not sue..





THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO IS POP A PIMPLE WHEN IT HURTS!!
don't touch them because you touch them and the bacteria from your hand gets in them and then it takes longer for them to go away...go get some clearasil one day cream it will make them go away within 48 hours
get acne face wash. but for large painful pimple put neosporin with pain realieve (make sure u get it with the pain reliever...it says right on the box) and dab it on the pimple. believe me it works like a charm!!!
You may have cystic acne.





The best way to treat painful pimples is to go to a dermatologist.
simple dont mess with them you might be making them sore. and use acne cream like proactive or other brang. Good Luck! Hope I Helped!


~natal!e~
thats acne....you can't just stop it now.
Drink more H-2-O
pop them thats about it

No comments:

Post a Comment