Friday, January 8, 2010

When did you stop getting pimples on your face? (at what age)?

19When did you stop getting pimples on your face? (at what age)?
most people go through different stages of ';pimple amount';, like....around ages 14-16, most people have most pimples then, but they really don't all go away until your 20's. You may have just 1, or 2...but they really REALLY don't go away untill you've reached your 20s. My mom told me that my dad was fine until he reached 21, and he broke out then really badly. So it's different for every person.








-isa [i still haven't stopped getting pimples here and there every once and a while and I'm a teen]When did you stop getting pimples on your face? (at what age)?
I'm thrity and I am still getting pimples on my face.
14, and they are finally going away!!!!!! :卢)
I`m 48 and I still get them from time to time.
Most people around 18-20
lol-I started getting them at about 21 yrs old %26amp; for 16 yrs I still do but not as bad-maybe I'm still young mentally?
Hate to break it to ya, my bro is 26, and he's still a pizza face.





I never really got any. Weird.
In my early 40's.
Never really, one zit or two here and there but not acne.
you will aways be getting pimples


its not an age thing its the fact if you wash your face or not
still have um!
They calmed down by age 18, but I still get the occational one or two at age 30.
WHEN YOU DIE
Um i'm 34 and i still get 2 or 3 once a month!! LOL :)
ummm... im 22 and I still get them... most people do!! :)
I started getting MORE in my mid twenties. It takes ALOT more care to keep my skin healthy, now at 30 than it did when I was younger. Good luck.
25, Now I get them on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment