Friday, January 8, 2010

What can i do to get rid of scars off from my face and stop pimples????

since the 8th grade ive had pimples scattered all over my face and ive popped many of them and now i have little dark scars especialy on my cheeks and they bother me alot so i use cover up on it now im 15 but i keep breaking out on that area can someone is their any creams or anything else that can make it dissapear without my skin overdrying or beaking out more???!!!!What can i do to get rid of scars off from my face and stop pimples????
try using vitamin E pills, the gel ones squeeze the gel out and rub it on your scars. they may not go away completely but vitamin E helps lessen the darkness of scars. also try coco butter lotion with vitamin E! Good Luck!What can i do to get rid of scars off from my face and stop pimples????
Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Well as I found many important details about PIMPLES, ACNE, OILY SKIN, DRY SKIN and SCAR'S ON FACE, BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS and many Tips also. Many treatments methods, So make some time and look into this site I, am sure that you will find many useful informations, Enjoy bookmark this site for comming back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment