Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone used Loreal Products to stop acne and pimples on their face.My face is real bad...?

I just switched from using Elizabeth Ardens Green Tea Products to Loreals Products.. im using the cleaner with exfoliter and the mosturizer.. im trying to get rid of the pimple scars and the acne on my face... its real bad and i need some good advice to help me out.. i have tried using Clean n Clear Products as well...


Has anyone of you used Loreal before cos wen i started using it, i started getting more balck head and pimples, is this supposed to happen before the real treatments starts or do u think that Loreal is bad for my face...


Please Help!!!!... im 24 years old and it really bugs me that the pimples are not going away....





Thank You all...Has anyone used Loreal Products to stop acne and pimples on their face.My face is real bad...?
if ur face getting bad after using loreal, perhaps u are not suitable to use it. but my sister use loreal get really good and obviously become white.


stop using loreal and get herbal aloe.


that's really work with both my sis and me.


it would get rid of ur pimples, scars, black heads and some sensitive allergic sign on ur face





hope u better and prettierHas anyone used Loreal Products to stop acne and pimples on their face.My face is real bad...?
I use KitiKiti ointment on my pimples and its normally gone with 2 or 3 days. I'm 25 with acne and I feel your pain. Be Blessed in your search
There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html
ok so I have a miracle mixture girl I accidentally stumbled on ok here it is





yes cleaning your face with the aloe vera juice is the best solution pure alovera juice!!





make sure it is 100% natural. No other ingredients ok! Your skin I figure is just very sensative





ok then in the aloe vera juice add essential oil drops of lavender, roman or blue chamomile, %26amp; geranium. The concentrated power of the oil of a plant is powerfull..these all clean wounds and heal skin ok..





7 to 8 drops of each oil for every 20 oz ok and put it in the fridge.


put this on your face all the time! the more you apply this the cleaner your skin gets every few hrs put some on..with a flat cotton for the face ok





Here is the bad part everything that has touched your face with the acne u have to dump it..... all your make up is contaminated with that acne bacteria !! even blush brushes pillow cases? it is a toughfy soak it in white vinegar and water for a while before you wash it. Don't use bleach!





Consider natural laundery soap it seems like a big deal but it is a big deal when your face ends up like Edward James Olmos ok scarred for life you are young enough to change this..





I once used a friend compact like a dummy and started getting some very very severe acne that I could feel very very deep and very painfull I could see it was escalating to really damage my complection with very bad scars...I did not want to buy proactive?so I had been reading about essential oil healing properties one day and thought oh well !! I should try to heal my skin myself! and I had some aloe vera juice in the fridge which I used to heal from a very bad sun burn mixed this up and saw a amazing improvement!!!! so consistently buy all these things on the internet if you don't have natural health food stores in your town when pimples don't go awayyou caught something or developed it by un natural products that really bothered u or someone else that has this.. I use regular make up now and determined it was from that girl! but oh well? I have super gorgeouse skin now only had to treat myself then! email me if you have any other questions ok
want your all facial remadeys come and try my home remadeys which are soft cells of refreshing comfort which used daily at lest twice u will notice all difference in ur skin or any part of body thats in need of moisterising and massaging its 100 % free %26amp;safe to use .try it and c .i want to help u activate your reel beauty ?
Try Murad product line! Loreal is too oily!

No comments:

Post a Comment