Friday, January 8, 2010

I can't stop having pimples HELPPP?

I am 16 and can't stop having pimples i've tried many products. proactiv doesnt work on me. i drink a lot of water but i do eat all sorts of food, what can i do?I can't stop having pimples HELPPP?
Its a natural part of life to get them. Eating greasy food isn't good so I don't know if greasy food is included in the ';all sorts of food';I can't stop having pimples HELPPP?
Is your face oily? If yes try to use face products that are ';oil-free';. Also avoid butter, cheese, and fatty food. Eat lot of vegetables and wash your face with a good cleanser every morning and night with really cold water. Good Luck!!!
Im 23 and still have them. I just switched makeup to Merle Norman the oil free formula and it seems to be helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment