Friday, January 8, 2010

I am always getting pimples on my butt, anyone know how to stop it?

This is a seriously question. I take a shower every day but sometimes every other day but I'm always gettin' pimples on my butt, generally within 3-4 inches of my butthole. I don't know what to do about it. Any ideas? and does anyone else have this problem?I am always getting pimples on my butt, anyone know how to stop it?
Hmm Use a Good Acne cream if your skin is oily and use a good cold pimple cream and put a hold onto those anal s** !I am always getting pimples on my butt, anyone know how to stop it?
try an acne body wash w tea tree extract..it works for some..
Have one right now I call them Honkers. My kids have them to. Just be glad there not on your face. If they are the same they have a bunch of heads. I try and squeeze them back on themselves. Try antibiotic on them.
Baby powder and cotton underwear to cut down on sweating,
take curd apply to ur face daily then it will be cured
I think Keeping it dry helps.
keep it clean,use baby wipes and don't seat in public bathroom.you can use peroxide3% on the pimples.if this doesn't help see a doctor.
You got a greasy *** then stop sitting on it and making it sweat so much use the same products you would to rid your face of the same afflictions


lol
I have that problem when i sit too much. Try getting up more often so your butt gets some air.
scrub with gasoline and a wire brush
Try rubbing 'candid-b' cream every night before you sleep for a few days. Also after applying it dont wear panties or anything till the cream dries.
i had same problem. its your diet
noxema triple clean body wash did the trick for my friend. and you have to keep using it EVERY time you shower or it will come back.
Kuji is right. Mine clear up when I have sat a lot less. But when i sit and sit for days on end (like when writing a paper), I get them again. BUT that also would indicate that stress can affect it as well.
gross. get some pimple bodywash
Don't have the problem myself, but try to rub your a-s-s down with acne cream everyday.





These words of wisdom brought to you by:


http://www.myspace.com/doomsdaypropaganda
STD? .... use protection
  • natural beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment