Friday, January 8, 2010

What can I do to stop my pimple outbreak?

I currently started taking Prednisone and I believe it is what caused my outbreak. I have been washing my face in the morning and at night. I also use ProActive in the morning and at night. It seems that every morning I have another pimple or so that showed up. Is there anything else I can do to stop this and make them go away?What can I do to stop my pimple outbreak?
I use clean and clear daily pore cleansing pads. Make sure you wash your face with a sensitive soap. You know a soap that does not have a scent to it, so unscented is best. Use the daily pore cleansing pads on your face twice a day at the least. One in the morning and another at night. This really works, try it and let me know how it worked out for you.What can I do to stop my pimple outbreak?
buy velocity from avon it works i had many pimples and now i dont its just 24 dollors its awsome





sincerly monkeylove

No comments:

Post a Comment